2023 Model Y Performance | 893 Miles per month | $750/month | $4K DAS

Please include monthly payment or selling price in the TITLE.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Tesla Model Y Performance

MSRP: $58,630.00
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 684.93
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 505
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 893
Maturity date: Jan 19, 2026

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $4,000 OBO
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: Tesla Motors
Transfer fee: $650.00
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

• Debadged
  • Ceramic tint driver/passenger
  • Tesla logo wrapped in black (front and back)

Why? Was for my other half, but hopped on EQE so now want to move away from Tesla and get something icy for me.

Very valid reasoning GLWT

1 Like

If you are asking the buyer to pay the transfer fee, your effective payment on this is closer to $824 (pre-tax).

Seems like the same price as walking in and leasing direct.

8 Likes

Indeedio, save a few thousand over if you ordered one today in socal. If it makes anyone feel better, it’s not available immediately with tesla right now (at least not within 200 miles)

The due is negotiable of course. I don’t hate the car but I do like the idea of getting out of it. So I suppose OBO?

Are you sure you can transfer a Model Y lease?

2 Likes

I believe so, unless the lease transfer option in the app leads to a dead-end :confused:

Historically, you have been able to transfer a Tesla lease one time.

Ah I see I was thinking buyout because model 3 and model y doesn’t allow you to buy your lease out

:sweat_smile: had me worried. not that im getting any traction though

Pay $200 for swap a lease. I posted my car there and got a buyer in 8 hours

1 Like

That’s helpful, thank you. I’ve been staying away from there because unsure of how useful it would be whilst having to pay that fee. Will try there <3

Set up a google voice phone #, if you don’t have one

My car was the cheapest in the country, so that helped with traction. Got a bunch of people from thousands of miles away. Not worth dealing with them, as you know they want to lowball you.

I don’t know if your payment is good or not, but I know it’s not $500 for a $100k Mercedes EQS, which is why you’re not having any luck here. Swap a lease is a little annoying with all the tire kickers but somewhere in the crowd, there may be a buyer

1 Like

Same I use swapa as well. I flipped the old TACO ghibli and Ftype in the past for a profit

1 Like