2023 Mercedes G550 Available for Delivery $2699 Mo $15k DAS NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE

Photos Coming soon, it just arrived.

$2650 plus tax 36 months
$2575 plus tax 39 months
$2499 plus tax 42 months
$2385 plus tax 48 months

tax and license fees additional

Lease price is $15k over MSRP
.00270 MF on the lease, $1095 Bank Acq fee

Possible tax savings for cash buyers.

Call or text Anthony @ 949-544-1669

1 Like

base rate id .003 on MB. very few people actually get 0027

most people that can afford them, actually qualify. I just don’t let the dealers mark up the rate either .

1 Like

The one above is now sold. This one just became available if anyone is interested?

Price is $15k over MSRP. Cash / Finance or lease

Can you get a GLS63 AMG for me? 7500 miles per year 36 month lease

yes i can. email me color specifics. if its anywhere in the US i can get it.

anthony@dsrleasing.com

Dang, you’re almost paying for the entire car in a 36 month lease?

36 months x $2,650 = $95,400 + $15,000 DAS = $110,400 total payments for a a car that retails $157,555. And that’s not even including tax. How is this not illegal?

3 Likes

Lets use your math, if you paid $110k for the lease and residual is $75k. After 3 years the car is worth between 130-140k. Take the low end of 130k and residual of 75k. You have 55k (equity)equality, take the 110k minus 55k (equity) equality. That leaves $55k divided by 3 years, thats about $1530 a month plus tax on a $157k gwagen. Seems more then legal

2 Likes

Does this pencil out or just some ideas?

sorry was on my phone and didn’t proof read. I’m disappointed that was the only thing that came thru with my post.

research it, thats how the market is currently.

1 Like

172K G Wagon, has a 15K adm

Would 95K over 3 years make you feel better?
(I have no interest in one of these so I don’t really have a dog in this)

The finance manager will get arrested with the robbery not the pencil math

Or bad tags

2 Likes

I agree, we all learn more by discussion. The gwagen is in a different market then many other vehicles. I have been buying and leasing gwagens since 2010, residual has always been lower then market value when it comes to term. There’s also the tax benefit (section 179) for 90% of people who buy/lease the gwagen that isn’t mentioned. Only reason I replied to this thread because of the car, lots of people never consider my way of looking at it and think they can never afford it.

I don’t have any comments on the horrific discourse of this thread, much of which has been wisely deleted, but want to mention that the adm market on G Wagens has shifted since the original post!

1 Like

Was gonna comment the same. Only the G63 has adm now which i see to be about 20k over sticker as the average price (anecdotal)

1 Like

is it still available?

Does it matter? You’re not gonna get it anyway :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

I asked my girl if she wanted this, "She said naw i like my Jeep Grand Cherokee my uncle had a Gwagon and it sucked cause it wasnt comfy :rofl: " She killed my dreams… :unamused:

4 Likes