2023 Mercedes EQE350 or 2024 JGC 4xe Deal Check?

Consider shopping from oarfish or mb.joey and get it shipped to FL. We did it for a friend and he was still better off even after paying for $1900 for cross country shipping.

1 Like

Yeah you probably know the EQ leases so well by now you don’t even need a calculator.

But selling Camry LE with 60 month 0% loans is going to be so boring.

I am at $850 for shipping, lol

1 Like

Well, we will see. I am going to lease all of those, now that I have out of state leasing open at the Toyota dealerships

You got Lexus too? Or just Toyota? And is California in scope or is it an excluded territory?

Just Toyota. I can do Cali, I suppose. I am supposed to go in there in January and figure every single thing out.

There are closer sellers in the Marketplace

Proximity can save a lot on shipping.

He just said paying the shipping was worth it with the deal he received and I am sure the OP is aware of the obvious as to proximity vs. shipping.

Why is everyone’s deal always not good enough?

Yeah @Advanced_Auto, @derekoh1991 (who literally posted his deal in this thread), and @AutoNinjas should all be able to beat that original EQE 350 deal by over $100 a month. Hit them up first before trying to ship a car across the USA.

Just don’t try to back-stab @AutoNinjas or pit the brokers against each other trying to undercut deals lol.

1 Like

Finally decided on the vehicle we want to go with. This was the first offer the dealership gave me, first time leasing so any guidance is appreciated!

The answer to the “how is this random dealer offer?” question is always the same. You need to step back, research comparable deals on here from brokers and shared deals, then apply the lease programs as they apply to you to generate a target deal. Thatll give you the information needed to judge the quality of your deal, and more importantly, give you what you need to make offers rather than ask the dealer how much they want you to pay.

Is it better than their offer after their comission?

Just curious what is the $799 dollar predelivery service charge?

And also to know which trim to target: won’t a loaded version of the base trim 4xe have many of the same features at a much lower payment?

Yes. Definitely the way to go

This seems really high for an Overland 4xe, but I don’t know the FL tax situation. Can you break down the discount and rebates? I think there is more of each to be had here.

From looking at it, looks like it’s 12,500 in incentives and $5756 discount. I also sent over an Affiliate code this evening to have them apply that discount so waiting to see what that comes back with.

This thread is a waste of time. Op will come back with a stinking deal signed instead of using far cheaper brokers

@Gr8brandino Just gonna drop this here… Unfortunately don’t have a lot of GC 4xe in stock so no Overlands but well equipped base is the enthusiast choice. Assuming you are in FL also.

Overlands have about $12,500 in base lease cash in FL so they are doing about 8% off which isn’t bad really, but thats also assuming theres no TDM included in that quote or if they are using any private rebates such as $2k Loyalty, $500 First Responder or $500 Military. If you qualify for any of those and they are being included in their discount, then ours will drop accordingly.

14% off MSRP w/ Affiliate
$10,500 Rebates
$3,000 DAS
27/10k SFS Lease (39 months is about $10/mo higher)
$495/mo

$599 Broker Fee

This excludes the $1k TDM if you can get one we can apply it, they haven’t been appearing the past couple of days so going to be cautious and quote without.

Drop an inquiry if interested: Auto Ninjas - Leasehackr Contact Us Page

-Matt

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.