2023 MB S-Class Demo/Loaner Lease Questions

Hey Hackers,

Created a new thread as I’ve seen a few mention looking for a S-Class loaner to hack as lease support is ending potentially soon & tons of these on market. It almost feels like it’s better to pivot to a new S580e instead?

I can’t seem to understand why I’m getting such huge monthly payments, are these dealers bumping up the MF incredibly?

NEW YORK:

Put it into the calculator and back into it.

The stand-out to me is the tax is wrong, unless you have a trade-in?

Holy crap, Steezy actually got MB Plano to offer a sheet with big discounts. This in itself is amazing. But on the flip side they’ve completely FUBAR’d the money factor to and this monthly is insane lol.

Just take that S580E that @djrabbi sent you. It even has AMG Line while the Plano ones do not have that option. He whacked the monthlies down so low. There’s no way this Plano dealer will ever come close.

The subvented MF isn’t terrible, but the residual sucks. Rate is definitely marked upppp

Some people won’t learn lol. Imagine if 2023 s class support goes away :new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

Time waster

@djrabbi didn’t send me a S580E, but i see he offered a deal sheet below

Just blowing smoke out my rear-end, but I think S Class support will last at least 1 more month. MBUSA was focused on blowing out EQS this month. I feel like they’ll pick up the remnants of S-Class, SL, and EQB next month.

1 Like

I would hop on this asap. Especially if you were even remotely thinking about your deal.

1 Like

They probably maxed out the money factor from .0018 to .0023. But it still doesn’t get you to their numbers. There’s a chance they used the S580 residual on the S500 (42% on a 36/10k less mileage adjustment). This brings the number up to what they quoted.

Thy shalt not go to MB of Plano

5 Likes

But, when MB Plano wants to save face and dump a lot of aged inventory out of their zone, thy shall find some epic deals.

How do they actually sell cars lol this is insane. No wonder their inventory is flooded with loaners and new cars. 2023’s at that

Sometimes I think the MB dealers in the Dallas (Plano, 3x Park Place, and Avondale) area have colluded to refuse to drop pricing. Basically holding the entire Dallas area hostage, so MB buyers would need to get cars shipped into the zone to get a good deal. This may result in some mega-bags, but it’ll keep average transaction prices higher since they aren’t losing sales to competitor showrooms due to price.

The only dealership Dallas that seems to offer discounts is MB McKinney. They have one loaner EQS that maybe someone can sneak in and get on March Madness if it isn’t sold already. Oh whoops I thought this was the EQS thread lol.

https://www.mercedesbenzofmckinney.com/commercial-new/Mercedes-Benz/2023-Mercedes-Benz-EQS+450-92924c980a0e0a9a52c7527104c2b28d.htm

1 Like

When you have Southlake and Highland Park you’re basically set :man_shrugging:. Their mentality I’m guessing. Avondale has some EQE + EQS SUV loaners priced at ~20% off MSRP but knowing them that definitely includes incentives.

What lol

Is that surprising?

Hunted down a much better spec car and a dealer willing to play ball, they’re currently evaluating if AMEX Fleet would be able to be stacked on a loaner/service vehicle.

AMG Spec, Satin White, with all the right options, ~6000 miles on the clock

23’ S500
MSRP: 127,900
Sell Price: 99,880
4K DAS which includes taxes and fees

This is my first pass through

Another one, looks to be a jacked up MF

2023 S500 AMG Pack, Black on Black, 7,000 miles

What’s your goal?