2023 Mazda CX-9 GT (SoCAL) lease deal Check

Hello,
I just started to search new lease for Mazda CX-9 Carbon Edition at SoCAL.
I started to email to several dealerships as usual;
12K 36Months $0 DAS. and no luck for $0 DAS.
I guess they require at least first month nowadays?
Current mazda lease.

So Far,
MSRP 46,520 - Carbon edition around here.
one dealer discount $2100 - monthly $618.49 after first month payment
similar MSRP - $895 DAS, with loyalty $619

Last deal i saw on CX-9 was Last dec at CA with CX-9 GT. No DAS - 30 months MSRP 48065. 12000 miles. → $501 monthly. Attempted to msg to the author but it says profile is hidden. Waiting for what factors in dealers now.

What strategy would I use to get best deal under current market?

TIA!

So i actually went for CX-9 GT via RODO ? discount $3024. does this work?
MSRP 47360 RV 55% MF 0.00007
Discount $3,024
monthly $587
DAS $587 any thought?

Check what marketplace brokers in your region offer and use it as a guide.

Yes, am doing it that as well! thanks! the deals are just little old like nov 2022.

check with @AutoNinjas or @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto

1 Like

we’ll likely post something for March

1 Like

ok. will wait then…

I was able to get $593 per month on a 2023 CE. 36mo/10k. $0 DAS. The only options on the car were the wheel locks and all-weather floor mats for all the rows. The lease paperwork made it seem like I was putting money down including first month payment for some reason but nothing was collected. I kept pressing them on it but they kept reassuring me it was $0 DAS and my first payment wasn’t until a month later with 35 payments left. I think they just worked the numbers on the lease deal to get to my monthly payment number.

In hindsight I think I would have been better served going with Autoninjas but for some reason missed their ad on the marketplace.

The dealers are motivated to move the CX-9 as it will determine how many CX-90s they get.

Good luck getting the best deal out there!

1 Like

Wait for @AutoNinjas. March just started. Wait to see what they post. Got my wife’s '23 CX30 with them about 45 days ago.

1 Like

Residual values for GT were higher in Dec '22 vs Feb '23 (70% vs 67%) iirc. This is a sample of 24/12k.

1 Like

Thank you for replies.

I see CX-9 GT via RODO ? discount $3024. does this work?
MSRP 47360 RV 55% MF 0.00007
Discount $3,024
monthly $587 36 months/ 12K?
DAS $587 any thought?

You call and find out that it’s a ‘price mistake’

1 Like

Have you checked to see what the brokers are offering on these, that’ll tell you if you’re in the ballpark

oh. so RODO not reliable source then.

awaiting for replies.

1 Like

Wouldn’t a Pathfinder or Pilot save you money?

Always check the

I like design of Mazda. But will look into it … thx

Pilot deals are dead this month. Honda got rid of the lease programs on 2022s, and 2023s have poor incentives and low supply

1 Like

You can easily get about 9% off without a broker. There is a very aggressive dealer in LA so who is doing those deals.