2023 Kia Seltos 3rd Party Buyout help

I have a 2023 Kia Seltos that I am trying to get out of. Where can I sell the car to? I have seen so many posts about it being limited, however I got offers from carmax and many dealerships. Can I sell this lease to Carmax since they offered me enough to cover the full buyout?
Im not trying to get into another car either. My grandma is entering hospice and they are gifting my wife and I her car. So I want to be wise and eliminate this car payment and use the free car.

You got the buyout quote from Kia Finance? Make sure it includes all fees, taxes and remaining payments. Post or share the lease and buyout offer if you can.

The disclaimer listed below just says it may include sales tax in certain states.

What was the dollar value of their offers?

$21,000 without in person further inspection. If I could get that, I would be happy paying the extra 242.67

Tax can be substantial, so make sure what is or isn’t included in the buyout quote as well as the purchase offers. Some of it may not be due, but don’t get stuck with a bill you didn’t expect.

Warning About Closing Out Lease Buyout