2023 Kia EV6 Wind RWD LR $674.22mo 15K miles and $674 DAS

, ,

A bunch in Orlando on their websites. Of course these are slimy Kia dealers so maybe it’s all BS.

I will take a look at one this weekend for my brother to see what the actual OTD price would be. Hopefully they will surprise me lol.

I talked to about 5 dealers within 200 miles of me and they all didnt disclose markups online. They show a selling price online with a dealer discount which puts the orice way under MSRP. When i ask about price they then say there is a “dealer add” or some other markup that is at least double the discount shown online so the real selling price is way over MSRP.

This sell price dishonesty is really pushing me to Tesla.

I visited the dealership and it had a $9K markup adjustment on the Niro EV. lol.

I didn’t even bother with negotiations.

They also showed me EV6s and mentioned they were not selling at all after IRA was signed. Duh. The salesguy did not know about Kia FA offering $7500 on leases (he thought it was $2K - which was true a month or so ago).

This dealer near me was your prototypical subprime dealer. There are other Kia dealerships that cater to a more upscale clientele but not this one.

I dont understand the reasoning that for cars people arent buying they add excessive mark ups on them. That will just further sink there sales for those models i would think. If an EV6 is sitting on a lot for awhile they should be dramatically discounting it.

After loking at EV6 and Niro EV i am tired of the dealership runaround. I am liking the Tesla process where the price online is the actual price and you know going in there is no negotiating. Either you like it or not. I know financially a Tesla lease might not be the best money wise but there is a value in the ease of the tesla buying process I feel.

I never really dealt with other high end dealers like Audi, Benz, BMW, etc but I assume they all do the same misleading pricing. Maybe I am wrong.

BMW dealers in Florida are awesome. Zero BS. Elsewhere… maybe not.

There are a few good Kia dealers across the country:. Muncie, Arapahoe, Freedom Kia, Fowler, etc. that order + sell Tellurides at MSRP. I heard Power Kia in Oregon discounts EV6s heavily. I had great experiences with most of the above list when I purchased my Telluride.

2 Likes

I got my carnival from kia of south dade for msrp when everyone else was doing 5-10k over

1 Like

I live in VA, pretty shady dealers here and surrounding areas I find

I had a similar experience at Deland Kia but GreenWay Kia is actually selling EV6s for under MSRP and worked with me on getting a deal so I would give them a try.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Added Equipment “billed to everyone of our EVs”

Almost every Kia dealer is Florida is selling EV6s under MSRP now.

I bought my Telly from them in early 2022 but they had 6-9 months where they were marking up but I think they are back to MSRP.

Freedom Kia is probably your best bet. They are in WVA.

Might just go with Tesla. At least the pricing is straight forward. No bait switching with upcharges.

MSRP: $54,695
Selling: $52,445
Lease Bonus: $7,500
36 months
15K miles
Trade equity: $3,222 (2021 Kia Niro Hybrid EX Premium)
VA
Dua at signing: $568 (first payment) and all fees and taxes.
This seems to be the best offer I can get in the VA/NC area it seems. Other dealers are advertising huge markdowns (uo to $10K) but they are marking the car up first and then just discounting the car back to MSRP. This is the only offer I have seen with more than $100 off MSRP.

1 Like

This is nasty.766 a month effective.

I believe there are better options available for this type of money

What happens if you buy this out in VA? You pay full tax again?

Yuge MF and full tax make this a bad lease candidate but I guess you got the best discount possible.

What would you suggest? I want an EV that gets over 300 miles range.

I don’t think you pay taxes twice. If I buy it out I just pay whatever lease payments are left and the residual value from what I understand.

The BMW i4 upto 301miles , tesla model 3 and model y

1 Like

I can’t see how the BMW i4 would come close to the EV6 price. Its starting price at my local dealer is $58K whereas the EV6 starting price is $52K. The model 3 is to small. Going to test drive a Model Y in a week but they quoted me a price already with my trade that requires a down payment of almost $8K to get to a payment of $570 which comes out to an effective payment of almost $900 when you take into account the trade also.

I just don’t see how the i4 and Model Y compare price-wise, sorry. The thing killing the Model Y is no lease cash.