2023 Kia EV6 Wind RWD LR $674.22mo 15K miles and $674 DAS

, ,

The BMW i4 upto 301miles , tesla model 3 and model y

1 Like

I can’t see how the BMW i4 would come close to the EV6 price. Its starting price at my local dealer is $58K whereas the EV6 starting price is $52K. The model 3 is to small. Going to test drive a Model Y in a week but they quoted me a price already with my trade that requires a down payment of almost $8K to get to a payment of $570 which comes out to an effective payment of almost $900 when you take into account the trade also.

I just don’t see how the i4 and Model Y compare price-wise, sorry. The thing killing the Model Y is no lease cash.

Starting price doesn’t mean anything. @max_g can explain this best.

1 Like

There are other inputs besides MSRP. I4 has been leasing for substantially less. You’ve had a lot of post lately but consider reading more before proceeding.

2 Likes

The BMW i4 drive 35 starts at $52,XXX.

Same reason why you can lease a $64K GC 4xe for $450/month. It all comes down to incentives, money factors, and selling prices.

3 Likes

When I see those prices it always includes a large down payment. I want a $0 down lease. At the most only the first payment at signing nothing more.

No they don’t.

I guess I just never came across those on here. I keep seeing listings for different EVs with low payments but people are putting something like $5K+ down at signing on all the ones I see.

The main problem with the ev6 right now is the huge MF. You won’t be able to get a good deal on it unless the MF changes

That deal isnt 36 month and 15K miles. Those lease terms are a requirement for me.

Yeah, the MF is a killer

So if it’s cheaper to go 24 months you’ll still choose 36? Getting a good lease deal requires one to be flexible. If not you end up forcing a square peg through a round hole like this deal.

3 Likes

I should of been clearer, i am only looking at EVs and the mileage has to be 15K. I know there are other ICE with low mileage leases that lease cheaper but i am not looking for those things. Also need some form of SUV body

This is incorrect.

Your buyout amount is basically your adjusted cap cost minus the sum of the depreciation portion of the payments you have made. You do not have to pay the rent charge on all of the remaining lease payments.

1 Like

Anyone on here able to get Kia to lower their money factor? I am currently getting .00341 as my MF. My current lease money factor is .00116 which was back in November 2021. I know those where unique times for cars. Any chance you think I could get the same rate now? I know it is probably crazy. Just looking at the deals I am getting. The numbers work if the MF is .00116

thats not how this works.

1 Like

Every month Kia financial gives a money factor rate sheet to every Kia dealer based on top tier credit approval. If that rate sheet says 0.00341 for the vehicle you are shopping for than tough luck that’s the absolute lowest rate you or anyone is going to get, end of story.

Your current money factor of 0.00116 has no relevance to making a deal in June 2023

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.