2023 Kia EV6 GT AWD - $387 (w/tax + Tire and Wheel) - $63775 MSRP - $1150 Drive Off

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since we looked into a lease but the EV6 GT intrigued me as a quasi 2nd car (2015 Outback is the main car with a bunch of project cars on the side :joy:).

Most dealers in MA weren’t really looking to make a deal except for one with a leftover 2023 in white. They contacted me on 4/29 and offered me a pretty good deal. We agreed and they held it until today when I had a chance to go and test drive the car. It was definitely sitting a while since it was a bit dirty on the outside and the brakes had some oxidation.

Based on the contract, looks like they added $2250 in flex cash to get me to the payment I wanted. For now, my payment is $387 with taxes and that includes a $595 Tire and Wheel protection. I’m in the fence on the tire and wheel protection but the Boston roads are pretty brutal and with 21” wheels, I thought it would be worth it. Anyone have experience with the coverage?

Either way, I’m pretty happy. First EV so I’ll have to look into installing a level two charger at home (MA offers 1k rebate). I take the train to work every day and my wife’s job is 5 minutes away so not too worried about the atrocious range. Front seats were a lot more comfortable than I anticipated and the car itself feels really well out together - and did I mention super quick.

I tried getting the calculator as close as possible to the deal. I will say, I’ve leased from this dealer before and they are super laid back. No pressure tactics and we talked for like 30 minutes about our favorite cars from the 90s (I was a Mitsubishi guy myself :grinning:).

Feel free to let me know if the tire and wheel package is worth it or if I should pass.

Thanks to this forum for being a goldmine for knowledge. Hopefully the other MA dealers start working on deals. The other 3 dealers I contacted were all close $150-$200 more a month.

7 Likes

I love these! The range is a big draw back, but great for commuting. Supercar speed for this price is hard to beat.

1 Like

Which dealership is this btw? Starting to look at leasing a kia EV. How did you get the MF so low? :joy: