2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE. Updated with worksheet

MSRP $54k

$2000 down
$780 a month

Looking for any advice on Jeep deals in the Chicago area.

POST UPDATED WITH WORKSHEET

That is absolutely atrocious.

Also, leasing is pretty much a non-starter if you live in Chicago due to the ~20% tax rate.

Yeah im not sure how to get a better deal for this. The taxes are killer. Any advice?

You’re probably far better off contacting a broker on here and getting pricing on a base GC 4xe. You’ll end up with basically a fully optioned limited trim with an extra hundred hp for a good bit less money.

If you really want the altitude in Chicago, buy it. They have been purchase only incentives on the gas models right now and then you don’t have to deal with double tax because it’s a lease.

Absolutely want to go the 4xe route. Any broker you would recommend on here that does the Chicago area?

Most on here can ship to Chicago

1 Like

Only first payment due.

Calculator. CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Can’t replicate the numbers. Am I missing anything?

Your selling price in the calc is way wrong. It’s 62150, not 56388.

Youre also missing the gov fees from your calc.

You also have the calc set to $0 due at signing. This offer is not $0 due at signing.

Your residual value is wrong as well.

But most importantly, this is horrible for a 23 gc 4xe. You need several thousand more off to even consider it.

What should be a number to reach for on these?

Id be targetting 10-12% off before incentives.

This should be more like $550-600/mo

I live in the Chicago area and leased a Jeep from @AutoCompanion two years ago. He helped me with the shipping. Highly recommend
Non of the local dealers would even get close to his offer.

I just put a deposit on second Jeep using him.

1 Like

Can you share your experince with shipping? I’m in Chicago looking for a Jeep too but prices are crazy

Where is the car coming from ?
@AutoCompanion connected me with a compnay two years go and it was the best deal out there.
I hope you found a car

1 Like

New here. Where can I find this worksheet?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.