2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee (4xe- Summit)

New at this. Does this seem like good deal?

How does it compare to the Marketplace ?

It looks like you have included all the incentives in the selling price which gives you incorrect calculations due to taxes on the incentives and gives you a data point that you can’t appropriately compare.

Discounts are discounts and incentives are incentives. Don’t combine them.

You’re also missing a bunch of the fees, which further makes your calculations incorrect.

2 Likes

Not particularly a good deal. Should shoot for at least $20K discount considering 2023 model year. 10% discount plus all rebates. Not sure what rebates are offered in your area.

1 Like

Here are the docs I got copies of. I can’t match up all of this to the calculator on here. They have to re-do the docs to reflect the following changes below (they didn’t have all my incentives), nor my military $500 they said can’t put in deal. Once approved later, dealer will cut a check for the $500. That doesn’t seem correct and would be better driving MSRP down to $18,750 off:
MSRP- $75750
Rebates- $12500
EP and other true dealer discount- $5750
Your Sale price- $57500
39 months @ $810

In my opinion, that is simply too much to pay for this vehicle knowing a base vehicle would be $300 a month less. It is a very nice Jeep GC 4xe though, so it may be worth it to you. I still think you should shoot for a bogger discount, but maybe the market in your area won’t support it.

2 Likes

Exactly. The first step of leasehacking is to know what makes, models and trims have the right lease programs.

And always employ a sanity check because it’s so easy to get lost in the weeds of contracts and calculations. Who looks at a GC and thinks that should be a $800 per month kinda vehicle?

Not to mention I have a base JGC4xe. It is worth $400-500 a month for what you get. The Summit Reserve has nicer details, but not $300 a month nicer.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.