2023 Ioniq 5 Deal Review

Good afternoon - new to the group. Looking at a lease with the following terms:
24month (15K miles year) @ $786 month with zero down.

MSRP - $58,285

Residual Value at end of lease $37,135.80

Money Factor .00326

Discounts - $1000

Rebates - $10,500

Adjusted Selling price $46,785

Government Fees - $120

Proc/Doc Fee $250

Capitalized Taxes $2,718.90

Cap Cost Reduction - $10,500

If you can find a lower trim (SE or SEL, this looks like a Limited Price range) you can get this down a few hundred less a month. Or if you like the Ioniq 6, I’m pretty sure they have a lower money factor which would lower the lease cost. Also, clarity what the dealer means by “nothing down” vs “due at signing”

I was able to lease a similar MSRP ioniq 5 for 36/10k with 2k down for 670 a month. You should be getting base MF and a higher MSRP discount. If you want a better deal, try expanding your search radius. Do you qualify for loyalty?

Yes they offered the $7500 + $2500 loyalty also got $500 for military.

When I asked about the high MF - dealership stated that was the Hyundai’s MF - is this true?
When I asked about a larger discount on the MSRP - they said they did not discount the MSRP? But they did discount the $1000?

I saw on the threads that One payment can help? Would that save on the MF? How much?

Thanks for the help -

Verify what the money factor the dealer is giving and compare that to what edmunds says it should be for your area. Do a google search for “edmunds ioniq 5 money factor” and confirm what it should be. The dealer can and will jack up the MF to unsuspecting buyers.

Brokers were offering $5k off for east coast, and you have Hyundai loyalty. Checkout marketplace even if you have to get the car shipped.

1 Like

The money factor should be .00248. This might change sometime this week, but I think they’re lying to you.

looking at an add on dealer website for 2 year 10K miles in the SF bay area for $250 a month. SEL AWD. is that a doable lease or clickbait?

Seems like the down payment is gonna be huge to get to that number.

possible. you will need the loyalty rebate from what i have seen to make that work.