2023 ID4 Pro - Deal check

Dear Hackrs,
Need help in figuring out if this is a good deal.

2023 VW ID4 Pro w/ LG Battery
MSRP - $45,690

36M/ 7500 miles - $440 pm
DAS - $0

I don’t have a break-up, This is what dealer is willing offer after lot of negotiation.

I am pushing for $399 pm with $0 DAS for 24M/ 7500 miles.
I am pushing for this number based on what I am seeing on this forum.

I am hoping I will be able to get them for $399 for 36 months though. Wanted to check if this is a good deal for 36 Months with $0 DAS?

Thanks!

Looks like an average offer.

I just pulled a random VW dealership in GA and saw this exact offer on their site if you go into the “customize payments section.”
I’m pretty sure you should be able to do better than that.

If need be - go outside of your state since I don’t any GA state EV rebate - you aren’t losing on that. Even one broker here offers 10% off on VW ID.4s and you don’t have to negotiate.

www.stonemountainvw.com

Do you only need 7500 miles or are you using that to get to the payment? Don’t skimp on miles, you’ll pay more later. I’d start shot gunning dealers offers at 10% and pay right and see who bites.

The 2024 ID4 has a ton of overall improvements so I wouldn’t taken a first gen at that price. Wait for 2023 pricing to get much better.

If you need something sooner then Niro, Ioniq, EQB, etc etc.

1 Like

This will be my second car and I would not be putting more than 5000 miles a year on this. Primarily for local commute in and around city.

With low miles payment would be less too :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads-up! Makes sense!

I just a need an electric car that costs less than $400 a month with $0 DAS.
Probably l will for alternatives.

Thanks!

@Lvs23 ,
Thanks for the info. I was working with a broker from this forum who was offering 11.5% discount on MSRP. They have $3000 DAS, with shipping and broker fee, this same car was costing over $500 per month effectively.

The one dealership you referred was before tax and with Tax added, it was effective $480 per month.
Sounds like 2023 ID4 Pro is not worth spending about $400 a month. :frowning:

1 Like

I guess it all depends on a deal and use case.
My state has additional rebates and with close to 10% and lower sales tax my deal was $409 w $2k DAS for 36/15 and I’m going to milk 3 years of free EA charging for as long as I can😂

If We roll the DAS into monthly payment, your effective payment would be $465, but for 15k miles.

Do you think $399 per month with $0 DAS for 36 months / 7500 miles a decent deal?

You’re missing the essentials, sales price MF to evaluate the deal.

I’d say my deal was averaging.
plus forgot to add mine was PRO AWD.

But I don’t know if I’d pay $400 for barely driving it.

I have a specific idea in mind how I’m going to make it better but with 7,500 miles to drive…

I’d say free charging doesn’t amount to much at that driving.

And with that Koreans may have better bells and whistles for similar price.

I’d take 7,5k for $350 may be but I’m not sure it’s achievable yet. Personally though

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.