2023 ID.4 Deal Check

What’s up guys!

I’m trying to get my dad into a new car for his birthday. I’ve checked the numbers on edmunds and cross-checked it with dealer. Please let me know if I can push for a bigger discount on this. I want to be at least 10% off MSRP, but with the NJ incentive the dealers are claiming they’re doing the best they can. Thanks!

1 Like

Any insights on this?

I received a $3500 discount before any EV incentives without any negotiation. I definitely think you can push for 10 to 12%.

Two deals of 7% and 11% from May/June in Signed!, but none from NJ during the incentive.

Compare to broker deals in the marketplace as well.

Which state are you in?

I’m up to 6.5% of msrp. They’re offering $349/mo with $349 due at signing

Is 7500EV passed through or it’s for tax time? Don’t mind getting my mom out of her Tiguan for one of these at that price point

Passed through to customer at the time of sale

1 Like

The ID 4 Pro or ID 4 S, both priced at 43,995 should receive both the 7500 fed tax rebate and the nj charge up 4k. Is this correct?

Is this a RWD? I think your target should be 4k - 5k off MSRP. I think you are there. In jersey I’d say 4k because of the tax situation

Florida

10 characters

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.