2023 Honda Ridgeline RTL AWD - Lease offer - ($250/month - 5k DAS) Good?

I’m in Texas and just received a lease offer for a 2023 Ridgeline. DAS is 5800 where 800 the dealer will cover, so 5k DAS 250/month. You think it’s a good deal?

No calculator = no deal raters

I hacked it in, but how do I incorporate the 800 they cover from the DAS.

I believe there’s a $1500 conquest or loyalty rebate out there too. MSRP discount is great. The amount you put down is dealers choice, but your effective monthly is solid. It goes without saying, but I’d try to get rid of those add ins.

I don’t mind the DAS. I think they baked the rebates into the discount, not sure. I’m still trying to find out what I miss in the calculator, I get the below:

Not entirely how that works with the rebates on the calculator, but if they’re eating the $800 to cover your junk add-ins, it’s still a solid deal. You’re at $389/month sign and drive. This beats a very popular broker on this site by a couple bucks a month.

2 Likes

Click on the orange “share numbers” to generate a link. @littleviolette perhaps we need a UI adjust, people miss it all the time

1 Like

Here the link, I played around to come to the payments I make.

Lease Calc Stats

Here is the one entering the numbers from the offer (still not sure how to bake in the 800 from the DAS they will take over). it shows 210 instead of 250

Original

Acquisition fee and registration fees are missing. I’d treat this as. $3400 discount. Try to get them to remove aftermarket’s otherwise seems like an ok deal

I added the one with just the numbers from the offer which shows 210 instead of 250. See previous post.

If you live in TX, thats a full tax state, so need to change the tax treatment on the calc (actually makes your deal look even better). MF is low enough that you may want to forego the down payment to not worry about risking that $5K, if you wrecked it a day after taking delivery.

At the dealership, they changed the residual down to 26.7k and discounts up 6.8k … new sale price is 36.3k … tax included in everything. 5k DAS 250/month

Any suggestions on how we can make the UI more intuitive? :thinking:

Another button on top of page? A different color than the rest of the sheet? Add the little arrow in box icon to the button frequently used for sharing

Is there a way to input items normally found on a sheet and poof the others are filled in?