2023 Honda Odyssey Recall-stop sale?

Has anyone heard of a stop sale for all 2023 Honda Odyssey? I heard from 2 dealers they can not sell them as per Honda until the recall is lifted, but the salesmen are not sure or at least aren’t saying what the recall is. I can’t find anything online about it other than a side view mirror issue but that seems to be on older models. Thanks in advanced!

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto
Jeff, can you shed any light on this?

I haven’t heard anything about it, Im usually not the first person to hear about recalls

If two different salesman said its true it probably is, they have no reason to not want to sell you a car (usually)

So there is some sort of recall with an electrical system but the dealers have the part in stock and can sell the odyssey. Sounds just like misinformed sales people.

As in another Thread
Sales People Are good at Sales, that doesn’t mean they are good at anything else 2+2=5

I would think ANOTHER sales person told them that so they won’t sell the Vans and that salesperson can to make more money.

On June 15, 2023, American Honda notified NHTSA of a stop sale and safety recall for certain model year 2018-2023 Odyssey, 2019-2023 Passport, and 2019-2022 Pilot units due to a poor connection in the media oriented system transport (MOST) bus network. A poor MOST connection may affect audio sound quality and the rearview camera display may not function properly when the vehicle is in the reverse gear. An improperly functioning rearview camera may impair rearward visibility, potentially increasing the risk of a back-up collision or injury.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.