2023 Grand Cherokee Limited Deal Check?

Getting this lease quote from one of my dealers nearby, does this seem reasonable for a Jeep right now?

2023 GC Limited with Black Appearance package
MSRP: 55675
Sale: 53448
Rebates: 6000

39/10k @ $525 month with $1025 DAS to cover taxes, fees, first month.

This is not a very good discount.

Can you list out the 6000 in rebates please?

$3000 lease bonus cash
$1000 Jeep private offer code
$2000 lease loyalty

1 Like

Be sure your lease fits in the expiration date window. I know I got all excited about the $2k loyalty, only to find that my lease doesn’t expire soon enough to count.

I saw a post on here that someone mentioned that but the buyer said they still got it…maybe dealer mess up?
But you’re definitely right, I was able to find the fine print and it says lease’s expiring before 4/2024. Dang.

For JGC, try to aim 10%+ off MSRP before rebates. You will have better luck next week, closer to end of the month. Good luck!

After finding out about the lease loyalty requirements, it’s pretty much dead at this point. Both my CCAP leases don’t expire until closer to end of 2024.

I will shoot for a bigger discount and shop a little broader than my state. Thanks!

$21k total lease cost is a lot for a vehicle whose competitors are like $42-45k to finance.

You won’t even have much tax.

Does anyone have the website/document that lists all of the current Jeep rebates by state/region?

I’ve seen it before on here, but can’t seem to locate it.

Which vehicles are you referencing as competitors?

Any 2 row SUV of a similar size. E.g., Honda Passport, Kia Sorento, etc.

I will say that having owned a passport and considering a gc, the gc is significantly nicer… and a good bit smaller.

In terms of interior dimensions?

Ya. Just overall passenger room, etc. Exterior dimensions are probably smaller too, but i havent done a direct comparison.

1 Like

Go for the L

Dont need the L. Much prefer the proportions of the 2 row.

2 Likes

Well you called it! Dealership called me this morning with a much better offer, ended up signing for about 9% below MSRP plus rebates. Walked away with a positive equity check from my trade in.

2 Likes

Good deal esp. with the equity check! Make sure you post the JGC deal in signed so people can check out the data point.

2 Likes

What’s the payment down to?