2023 EQS SUV 4MATIC $112.7k MSRP — $782/mo & $2,479 DAS (+MSDs)

I’ve personally never seen a loaner listed as a new vehicle. Either Pre-owned or CPO around here in SoCal. Many Mercedes dealers will also have an “L” at the beginning or end of the stock number for prior loaners.

1 Like

Based on my searching and quotes I’ve gotten pre-owned is not an automatic disqualifier from being leasable, but I think the car needs to have:

1. Less than 10k miles
  2. Less than 1 year elapsed from purchase date

And even when those two conditions are met, sometimes the dealer can opt not to offer a lease for reasons unknown. (Encountered this on a 23’ demo SUV.)

1 Like

How much are the MSDs bringing down the MF?

I haven’t even got close to this deal yet.

This is not a demo, right? Great deal btw!

We also don’t have sales tax on EVs here in dc so I’m tempted. If only I didn’t have my silly MY7 that no one wants for a decent price. Hmmm

Not a demo.

Edit: found one in NorCal. Open to paying 1K fees if someone can help with this. Just not good at talking to dealers :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed on many dealers sites. Often when i don’t see a specific category for loaner vehicles i check both new and used inventory. Most time found in used, but have also seen demos put under new… just depends on dealer I guess

It might be a very small world, but if you’re in north NJ, I might have seen you this morning … I saw a black EQS with paper plates a few days old … :slight_smile:

I am in north NJ so it might have been me :blush:

Would this work on EQS sedans? My dealerships have a few of them and I’m tempted to try. I work for a dealership that has BMW, Porsche and Mercedes so I’m looking for something in those 3 brands.

Was the $7,500 lease credit inlcuded in your $12,500 reduction? If not, aren’t you entitled to such lease credit?

@scott_n - Hope this is the info you were looking for.

is this a new vehicle ? not demo or loaner , correct ?

Fleet and loyalty not showing in the rate finder. Are those incentives confirmed? Is the fleet for all loaner vehicles?

You’re asking the wrong guy. Btw, this was a new vehicle and not a loaner.

1 Like

Dealers list loaners with used. Look for used and the current year. I leased a “new” Cayenne a few years ago with almost no miles - only to find it was a loaner, corp car, etc. I was annoyed because it was not disclosed. But I got the lease deal, and the car had mileage as if new.

1 Like

No one wants to see, let alone buy, a car with thousands of miles in the new car inventory.

But as long as it meets the captive bank’s criteria it can be leased under new car programs.

2 Likes

Great deal!

Looking at the EQS SUV, I’m just confused as to when SUV came to me “tall car” vs. Sport Utility Vehicle

1 Like

I really hate mercedes ev line up but at this price for a fucking S class suv it seems like a bargain to me

1 Like

Any tips or would anyone share an email template on what to ask for specifically when reaching out to the Dealer.

Appreciate it!

3 Likes