2023 Dodge Challenger GT rwd 42/10k $581, $581 DAS

Base MF on 42mos is .00120 which I think the dealer is honoring here. Trying to see what you guys think we can squeeze here.

Blacktop pkg

Thoughts?

is 3% really the best for a v6 chally?

i wouldn’t know about the market but have you asked Ourisman Mitch what he can discount?

Oh I spoke with Ors… $1k adm. $629mo for same term.

lol they smoking crack

4 Likes

So it’s a car that can be bought for $35 plus tax? Maybe less with better discount and/or purchase rebates?

So how do you benefit from spending almost $25 to lease it?

Does it have to be a challenger?

Why the fook do you want a v6
You can get a Durango RT for similar money

1 Like

Way I looked at it is lease it at 2.88% MF for 42 mos the purchase for $19k at lease end. Instead of 8-9% apr for say 72mos loan.

42 payments 24,402 + 19k lease end + tax = 43xxx lmao did someone hack your account?

V6 is a bit more practical over a V8 for daily drives for me personally and less of a chance I loose my license here in NY lol. Had the Hellcat and sure I’d fency a V8 but I thing ultimately I’d prefer the muscle car look over performance. Although, I did just hear a yt reviewer say it sounds like a minivan because it shares that 3.6l v6.

I’ll in withdrawl… Went from charger hcwb, into a TRX and trying to find happiness in this boat at low cost.

you want restraint, get a Alfa Toenail oh sorry Tonale

1 Like

Buy an old charger or chally
Don’t do this

@Qbrozen show him your charger :eggplant:

2 Likes

I slept on this guy.

Your gonna get smoked by a Model 3 and your talking I4 money…

1 Like

You’re not comparing apples to apples.

First scenario cannot just assume $19k cash price. There’s tax and then there’s the finance charge of taking a used car loan at a higher APR. so do the math, maybe that ends up closer to $25k when all is said and done.

And if there is $19k cash lying around then the brand new finance option should include that as a down payment. And why couldn’t you get a better APR than 8-9%?

Local CU will do 6.55% @72mos. Koons has a GT under $32k plus ttf, it be around $36k otd. I’d have to find out if the $2650 rebate is for purchase as well.

Can you stretch a little to get the V8? It is probably going to be much more costly if you end up hating this and need to dump it.

Wow. Me, too. Didn’t even know about it. The buyer could flip it easily.

Hahaha. Sure, just gotta want a 16-yr-old model. It has been the most reliable thing in my stable for years, though. Well, OK, the WRX was reliable for the 7k miles I owned it.

4 Likes

$581 for a Dodge? I’m not a fan of Dodge but I’m pretty sure there are better vehicles that you could sit in for $581. I thought Toyota and Lexus deals were bad but why pay $581 for 42 months for a car thats only $40K. $581x42= 24,402