2023 Demo/Loaner Porsche Macan: Should I go for it?

The services are due by time even if the mileage has not been met. It is 3 yrs OR 30,000 miles. Four years OR 40,000 miles.

2 Likes

Heard back from the dealer about that 2019 Macan S from screenshot @wam22 my hat down for your :crystal_ball: looking skills​:pray:t2::muscle:t3:

“It looks like the 10k service has been done. I know we did a fluid change/flush. Not sure if the PDK fluid was one though because of the 21k miles on it. The warranty has 1 month/28,376 miles left of basic warranty since it is a 2019. The car is going to be sold as is.”

They are trying to get me for a test drive and probably to sit down and figure out the rate and financial details.
I don’t want to drive 2 hours to the dealer if its not reasonable.
At what price this can be considered a good deal given all the underlying factors and that I can lease a loaner base or T for under 800$ ?
Do you guys think the selling price can be dropped 2-3 k given the mileage and options?

Where can you lease a new base Macan for $800 per month? I am pretty sure you will either have to put some money down or pay fees upfront to get to that monthly.

Don’t do it. If the dealer can’t tell you (via phone or email) what interest rate they can offer based on your credit score, then move on.

:point_up_2::point_up_2: I don’t see any room for negotiation.

Thanks for your feedback !
Autocompanion here has 14% rebates on loaners and it’s pretty damn interesting with 5k down. The only thing I’m still debating whether I want to get used car at all, even though I drove Macan S and would very much prefer it over base given the rates for finance and this demo lease offers

Wait and save more $ until can afford to buy a new S or one only a year or two old under warranty. Then you can get a feel for how reliable yours is to keep long term.

And ride a subway meanwhile))?

Haha! I have owned plenty of BMW/Porsche…out of warranty/maintenance has always been significant cost…sounds like you are stretching a bit much right now for ‘dream car’.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.