2023 Defender 110 s lease

Product placement makes sense. Would just expect her to be in a RR rather than a LR if she could choose. Guess if they pay you enough you’ll drive whatever

Kendall, the OG LH. Negative TCO

She parked in handicapped…sounds about right.

1 Like

She appears to be the least problematic out of the group :face_with_peeking_eye:

:smirk::point_up:

6 Likes

What’s the best leasing options today? 24/7.5k?
Planning to hold about 6 months.

Just got a call from my LR salesperson. He offered a 130 at MSRP with $3,800 blessings (which I’m sure is negotiable).

1 Like

Most of the 110 near me are at MSRP, haven’t seen any 130s yet at MSRP

The Don of negotiation.

This is a sentence.

24/5k

10char

Do we know where MMR is on 130s? Oddly on cars.com you can’t filter for 130s.

No idea. Carmax/Carvana refuse to quote me on my 110S for some reason.

8-10 local dealers have outright refused to quote my 110 standard. So weird

they just say they’re not interested in buying right now?

They’re not interested in my model because of such limited data. Only 2 sold at manheim

1 Like

The music has stopped. Hope everyone likes what they are driving now!

9 Likes

halftime show entertainment GIF by NBA

3 Likes

I quite like my 4xe… single vehicle household for now

13 Likes

Picking up tomorrow a 130s from my local dealer that I ordered this summer. $74,725 msrp. Minimal options with white exterior, black rims, off road tires, spare wheel cover, upgraded vintage tan windsor seats and cold climate pack. No add ons or mark ups. Financed through a credit union at 1.99% thanks to the helpful post from @HersheySweet. Excited for the new family hauler.

11 Likes

Annoyed because the LR dealer I have an order with from months ago preemptively did a hard pull despite putting in writing to me that they would not do a hard pull “until the car had arrived and was ready for delivery” (expected 3-4 weeks out).

They didn’t inform me otherwise, they just did a pull, I don’t even know what the lease programs are this month and I’ve asked him and he’s come back asking me for proof of income saying LR finance can provide lease quote once they process (which I know is a bunch of BS as I’ve had other LR dealers in the past provide lease quotes without any issue).

Lesson learned I’ve gone and frozen my credit with all credit bureaus. Very annoyed and his response was so snarky when I brought it up: “if you’re concerned about a credit pull then that worries me”…. :rage:

@Petrem - Sorry to hear about your situation. Thanks for sharing your experience.

You just dodged a bullet. It amazes me that sales people still think they can treat prospective customers like that.

1 Like