2023 Civic MF negotiation

Has anyone negotiated a better money factor on a 2023 Civic outside of the .00285 (6.84%) on the Si and the hatchback. Honda incentives seem to be nonexistent.

What’s the base MF? You can’t negotiate lower than the base.

Rate finder shows .00285, almost 7%!

It’s almost never made sense to lease a Civic.

1 Like

Yes but residual is 68%. If the MF was good, it could be attractive

Given this info (RV and MF), what do lease numbers look like? Are dealers discounting these or are they selling for MSRP?

:point_up_2::point_up_2: @charlie12704 - Why not just finance one?

1 Like

Wait until almost every dealer tells you that they’ll sell it to you thousands over MSRP too.

That’s unattractive.

1 Like

Yes good point. I hope that will change

I have finally found dealers in the month of Jan. willing to do msrp. Most are still way above.

But, based on what you’ve said, the MF is not good, so, even w/ a relatively high RV, this structurally isn’t going to make for a good lease, IMHO.

It’s a Honda and it’s a Civic Si. You’re going to find people willing to buy a used one in good-ish condition forever. I don’t think it makes much sense to lease a car like this, period.

2 Likes

There’s nothing special about that RV. Given that MF it actually would need to be like 10 points higher to make it worthwhile.

Anyways “what if” isn’t a particularly useful game. The program is what it is.

Don’t forget that civic has higher insurance rate too then let’s say accord. I leased one few years back with 10+ years driving record and zero claims my insurance was payment was higher then my lease.

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder. I drive a WRX so I have already dealt with that shock.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.