2023 BUICK ENCORE GX AWD $169/month for 24m, $6k DAS + taxes/fees

I usually don’t pay attention to these offers on manufacturer’s websites. (I know). But I was curious if the experts think a dealership would actually honor this somewhere (It’s a safe bet none in my home city would not).

says $6209 due at signing which is over $250 a month

plus tax and other fees

you will probably be $500 effective or more

2 Likes

Hard pass from me dawg

GIF by Zack Kantor

1 Like

Well it’s less than 4Kdo at signing. Not sure who changed it to 6k

That doesn’t include tax, tags, dealer doc fee, etc. Thats going to be another $2k+

I happen to own a $27,195 MSRP Encore GX with zero options and it’s FWD. The AWD description has to be a mistake.

Not only is this limited to current lessees of 2018+ Buick/GMC vehicles but the DAS is “after all offers”… so what does that mean?

Deciphering the fine print is just one of many reasons no one bothers discussing OEM ads here. Is this anything more than just clickbait to draw unsuspecting people into dealerships?

At the end of the day every dealer sets their own price. OEM ads don’t mean anything to them other than a big fat :moneybag:sign that the least informed buyer has just walked in.

1 Like

the $3959 was for the existing lesses I wasn’t sure if you had met that or not

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.