2023 BMW M440i xDrive Convertible ($798/mo, $2000 DAS + transfer fee)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 BMW M440i xDrive Convertible

MSRP: $71,195
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $797.95 (inclusive of NJ tax)
Effective monthly payment: $862 (inclusive of cash down + NJ tax)

Please note I will be collecting a pro-rated portion of the monthly payment depending on when the transfer finishes. For example if the transfer is completed halfway through the payment cycle, I will ask for half of the payment to me at stage 3.

Current mileage: 12,573
Maturity mileage: 40,003
Effective miles per month: 857
Maturity date: 12/28/2026 (This car was a new, untitled executive demo at the time of lease, so the bumper to bumper manufacturer warranty just began on 12/28/2023).

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $2,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: excellent

Photos:

14 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I can vouch for the seller, and have even driven this exact car. What an amazing ride, and it’s such a fantastic deal! Nothing quite matches the aural sensation of that B58 engine note with the top down.

PJ

9 Likes

Great deal for a potential summer car.

Flying down the road, 90 degrees, top down, b58 powa.

Nuff said

8 Likes

And most importantly for the CHEAP PEOPLE IN HERE 30+ MPGGGGGGGG. Cause half this forum would sell their S/O for free gas/charging

11 Likes

literally me in my m440i convertible in miami

1 Like

More like 35+ mpg on the highway. I dont know what magic they did but the B58s have incredible highway mpg

4 Likes

In Totowa can take over asap. Just concerned about miles…will consider without cash down

Hello - unfortunately, no chance. Feel free to make a realistic offer if seriously interested.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6

Really great spec and priced to sell. GLWTS !

1 Like

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6

Where are you located? Would I be able to come take a look?

I sent you a private message. It should show up as a green envelope on the top right hand corner of your screen.

1 Like

Do you have a copy of the window sticker so we can see the full suite of options?

1 Like

Beautiful car, OP! Great payment too. GLWT!

2 Likes

Thanks to the 48V mild hybrid. The MPG on this beauty is unbelievable!

1 Like