2023 BMW M4 Comp convertible signed ($11k discount)

It must be awkward for BMW to tell certain almost famous folks that they are not important enough to qualify as a VIP.

3 Likes

Congrats on the deal! An amazing one. Which dealership in SoCal?

2 Likes

Do 27 YouTube subscribers count?

5 Likes

Tom Segura had a funny skit on this except with Nike.

Awesome. Congrats! How did you get this amazing deal exactly?
I am looking for a BMW, as well.
Would you explain how to get the VIP rebate $1,500 and BMW CCA $500?
Thanks!

Suggest reading through the BMW Wiki

1 Like

He plays in the NBA

1 Like

Look up a few posts, you have to be famous.

If you don’t recognize OP, he’s Pacman

4 Likes

It’s called being lazy :joy:, and making bad assumptions based on the $1,000 I got for my 5 series. Certainly not a deal breaker, just a nice to have, or not in this case.

Broker will get you the same price. JS.

Get on some lists.

Not in CA they won’t. Just like they did not get my hellcat for $509 a month or my M550i for $585. Maybe things are different in Texas. JS

Best in the West.

2 Likes

Sweet ride! Look the wheels!

Congrats on that discount! Great car, great color. Just unloaded my 23 M4 comp X drive hard top skyscraper gray and I’m glad I did right away. I leased it in November in SoCal for MSRP $85,XXX and was a custom order. My DAS was same as yours but monthly was WAY higher. Enjoy!!

3 Likes

Awesome deal! I have been looking at these a lot lately. I might be persuaded to give up my #1 M2 order slot if I could find a discount like this. Two questions: 1) Would MSDs made a big difference? 2) How does it drive?!?!?!

1 Like

MSD make no difference, they crippled them unfortunately. 8k in MSDS was going to save me like $15 a month or something.

It drives well, obviously a convertible, when Ch you can’t get away from, but so much more engaging than my M550i, which is exactly what I was looking for.

4 Likes

M2 for a flip or pleasure? Those cars are :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:.

1 Like

Well, that’s like, just your opinion man… :slight_smile:

9 Likes

How do you get on those lists?

Ha! I’ll play nice with you. I’ve been trying to like the aesthetics, but I’m just not there yet. :smile: I’m on the list for one but idk if I’ll go through with it or not (when it eventually gets called).

2 Likes