2023 BMW M340i Black/Red Available for Lease Transfer: $1,067.84 Payoff: $ 57,387

2023 BMW M340i
Brake Service Package included at any authorized BMW Service Center for the entire lease term. Tires are the only things to be covered by the lessee.

Monthly payment (tax-included, 9.5%): 1,067.84
Buyout: $55,000

Current mileage: 9,000
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Maturity date: 02/2025

Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $1000

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $0
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no):

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Like New

Before anyone else says anything, a window sticker might be helpful.

8 Likes

Are you hoping it’s says it’s an m3?

36 Likes

@drdvrgs
Frustrated World Cup GIF

14 Likes

I’m hoping it’s the most expensive, most loaded up M340i ever seen, and even then I still don’t know, but I’d be curious what the MSRP was so I could work it backwards.

4 Likes

Run the plate thru carvana, get the vin, run the vin thru your internal system to pull the window sticker :pinched_fingers:t4:

5 Likes

My boy why is the payment and buyout so high?

Did you rollover a ton of negative equity into this or is it the most expensive optioned out m340i ever?

1 Like

Don’t know how accurate this is but:

33B M SPORT PACKAGE PRO
S704 M Sports Suspension
S710 M Leather Steering Wheel
S715 M Aerodynamics Package
S754 M Rear Spoiler
S7M9 Individual Option High-Gloss Shadow-Line

Life is like a hurricane, here in Duckburg
M340s, aeroplanes. It’s a duck blur.

GLWT!

4 Likes

Maybe the brake contract was 10K?

3 Likes

Yikes and it’s only RWD. Good thing these come with GAP coverage :wink:

1 Like

@ak47oggy You should probably also list this on Swapalease if you don’t get much traction here.

I’m pleasantly surprised by how (relatively) well behaved the comments have been, but what everyone’s trying to say is that it’ll take a bigger incentive to move this here.

On that note, you might also consider showing the pre-tax payment (potential transferees may come from neighboring states) and show the effective payment after the incentive you’re offering to cast the payment in better light.

2 Likes

It isn’t.

I know the market has changed since 2020 but damn! I got my 2020 m340i 36/12 64k MSRP for $660/month with zero down. I guess it’s a seller’s market now…

I’d get some quotes (including from bmw dealerships) and dump it. If I had to guess the hit will be around 5k but no sane person is going to take over this lease without a massive incentive.

3 Likes

I’m gonna say it - lotsa neggie eggy

:joy:

2 Likes

It was only a matter of time before the fangs started coming out. :laughing:

I love red seats.

Otherwise, I’ll see myself out. :innocent:

3 Likes

I got my loaner 2020 @ $504mo / $2K DAS in June 2020 lmao

To be fair, half the world were still hiding under their bed (figuratively) then.

1 Like