Maturity date: 07/27

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 5000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: Paid by trasferee
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

2023 BMW G80. I transferred this vehicle from another member here in December. Vehicle is in excellent condition. No dents/dings. It has PPF on front. Vehicle has tints and aftermarket front grill. Very Clean.

If you’re looking for one of these you know this is a great payment. Plus comes with tint and PPF.

When i transferred the vehicle I did not have to pay taxes because they were originally paid in New York by first lessor. This may or may not be the case for you.

Photos:

9 Likes

Sweet ride. Really great build, GLWT

2 Likes

Nice car. Good luck with the transfer. Good lord look at that garage! Do you put the car up on a lift and clean the tires before you pull in?

3 Likes

Nice combo
Nice monthly
Nice garage

GLWT!!!

5 Likes

Since it’s easy enough to figure out by looking at the post history, this was my personal car.

It has PPF on the front bumper, headlights, mirror caps, B pillar trim, an extended piece on the rear arches, etc. It has an aftermarket CSL grill, XPEL tint, and I did give Owais the OEM grill as well. I replaced the chrome M3 badge with an OEM gloss black badge from iND.

Just want to say that Owais was a pleasure to work with when I transferred the car to him, and I am confident that he will be just as great to anyone else looking to get the car from him.

This is a steal for an M3, especially when you consider the base MSRP is currently $1,700 more.

16 Likes

Why getting rid of?

Is maturity date correct or should it be 2026? PM sent.

It matures in '26.

2 Likes

Did you spec/order this car? Just curious.

OP- GLWT. Nice car & I think this will go.

1 Like

I didn’t! But Scott did. I love the way it’s built though. The full leather makes it very luxurious. The color gets a crazy amount of compliments!

2 Likes

Yes, I did. Enthusiast spec :smiley:

3 Likes

Anyone know if the taxes will need to be paid if this is transferred to Texas?

Wow, that’s a stunning spec! If only it had more miles available.

You can pre-buy them for basically the same price as what it would have cost to lease it with the extra miles.

You’ll pay 6.25% of the book value in taxes AFAIK.

True indeed, although when you add the cost of that + the cash due, the monthly looks less amazing. Still a nice price, however. Very tempting if I wasn’t less than a year into this X3M lease.

Then you compare it to something like this, lol:

2 Likes

Yikes lmao. I’m sure there’s some sucker out there willing to bite on that.

Amazing car and payment, OP! True enthusiast spec. GLWT!

2 Likes

Pending Transfer

1 Like