2023 BMW M3 (50th Anniversary or 50 Jahre) Edition

Agree with @Bostoncarconcierge. Don’t take it personal. He’s literally just letting you know that the allocation is no longer available (in case you can’t find one anywhere else). Did he get satisfaction from sending that? Maybe a little. But if he isn’t the one that sold it, there’s no satisfaction for him at all. Like others said…we let our clients know cars sold at a specific price to help them have a realistic expectation of where the market actually is and what people are willing to pay. That’s it.

9 Likes

I get it. Maybe i was a little salty because i wanted it at MSRP lol. All fair in love and lease hacking.

2 Likes

Truer words never spoken! We get to vent here because we can. And because it makes for good reading! :joy:

3 Likes

And you prob would have loved to text him back saying, “oh cool I got it for MSRP anyways.”

Plus, he’s from Kentucky. I’m sure he’s more polite than any of us from the Northeast

i am actually very motivated right now to get one at MSRP. Maybe its my hot Sicilian blood.

1 Like

Was offered one for +30k ADM :man_facepalming:t4:

Pfff hahahhaha

3 Likes

So how many here have actually secured one at MSRP (non-BMW brokers)?

3 Likes

He still might.

And he probably drinks Pappy every day

Pappy is not available in KY either. I have several bottles….but not enough to drink it every day.

Did you watch on Netflix? I’m sure there is still enough to go around in KY. But yeah, lottery only.
p.s. I just won The 2020 Old Forester Birthday Bourbon lol

These are separate allocations with their own build slots.

I did. I actually was an active member in several of those Facebook bourbon groups. The guys from the show were definitely in those groups selling bourbon.

1 Like

A couple things for those asking if it’s “worth it”. This is an individual choice, you get the following benefits:
-Relatively quick build
-Limited color and badging
-May increase in value

You also get the following downsides:
-Only available in xDrive trim
-No idea on MSRP
-ONLY extended leather I believe, no full leather option

We don’t know the price, but assuming BMW charges a premium, and if you’re not in a rush, you might be better off just doing an Individual build ($3750 extra this year for the 50th anniv, $750 discount) and pick almost any color under the sun. BMW probably won’t approve the exact same colors as the ones in Jahre, but there are many other options available to you.

This has been confirmed already. MY 2023 builds cannot get same colors as Jahre.

1 Like

Yea I also noticed the “extended leather” in the build. Assumed full leather would at least be an option?! Seems so strange. Maybe it’s just a weird terminology thing and it is essentially the full leather trim.

1 Like

Speaking of being salty, am I just sour grapes on this car or is there something specific about it everyone likes? Or, are these all going to be expected flips?

I’ll be 100% honest I wasn’t interested until I heard MSRP COULD be a 10-20k flip lol

4 Likes

If you want to make big money, find a new CSL allocation at msrp.

3 Likes

PSA those ordering should consider joining BMW CCA for a $500 rebate after purchase. Membership requires a 6 month vest period before purchase to obtain discount.

2 Likes

Fire Orange looked best on E92 and decent on F82(as an individual color). It looks absolutely awful with the G82 front end. Darker color is needed for sure.

2 Likes