2023 BMW M3 (50th Anniversary or 50 Jahre) Edition

That’s why I am not really foaming at the mouth to get one over MSRP. I’ll make the calls and try my best. But won’t lose sleep on missing out.

The irony is the flippers are (partially, the eventual buyer shares some blame too) the reason these are even commanding a markup.

2 Likes

You can take your new M5 and drive it off a cliff :stuck_out_tongue:

(This is a bmw Encinitas reference)

1 Like

I live right down the street from this dealership and have only used them to turn in a lease… I assume they are sharks?

1 Like

That is still one of the best posts ever in the history of this forum! :rofl: :rofl:

A legendary M5 post from a teenager (my aspiration :pray:)

12 Likes

Can you link to it? @renren needs to see it. Lol

2 Likes

Done - guy legit robbed them - 11% off, 2 months FS payment waiver, the works. But imma try and stay in topic.

I’m hunting for a CSL, something my dad can actually drive. I’m hitting up my normal hit list tomorrow.

INCREDIBLE, thank you :rofl: :rofl:

Great backup option. Just sayin :wink:

2 Likes

Red or orange? Hmmmmm
Or what color will be the least picked ? :grin:

@IAC will only M Certified Dealers get second allocation?

I’m struggling to see much, if any, potential equity after TTL.

The 2011 1-series M was an arguably rarer car and it didn’t really appreciate until much later.

1 Like

Yea for personal this is great but for those who want to flip not sure. Rare bmws do not hold value usually. With this market its rolling the dice.

There’s only 36 used ‘22 m3cx available and cheapest one being 96k. These will be the first MY 23 to land and have a refreshed interior so is kind of an LCI, yea maybe not long term value holder but for a flip 2-3 months, there should be a good amount of meat especially considering the fact that normal m3 allocations are a year out and compound that with the enormous amount of money stupid people have. People that know this exists now are paying 15-20k ADM, imagine when they see it in real life :scream:

3 Likes

I see 19 allocations or built cars unsold, and 12 are out of CA dealers.

edit: Just noticed you said used.

Not you, i added it :joy:

As I read it, yes. But this will depend on how many M3/M3c/M3cX are on the books (turn rate)

So presumably dealers that are fattening up on markup and have allocations or cars sitting on the ground will be lower priority

1 Like

Time to hit up your M dealer buddy in MD lol
Just to see what his ADM is

Your not struggling your right
Me and @Nypharm talked about this earlier

M4gts “track” car 150k msrp
Tanked to 100k instantly
Before covid ~65k
Now at 90-100k