Transfer fee: $550
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Photos:

5 Likes

I’ll take it with 0 das and shipping on you lmk

11 Likes

Sure you don’t want me to make the rest of the payments also? :rofl:

18 Likes

I’ll take that deal if you also cover the acquisition fee at turn in. Time to smoke this puppy out.

7 Likes

@Leases125 is this a bad deal because it’s a used car now?

13 Likes

Well a transfer needs to be compared to a service loaner or a used car. Obviously if a transfer and a new car were the same price, the new car is oreferrable

1 Like

Dark graphite on oyster is a great combination. Nice build spec.

2 Likes

In comparing this to service loaners and new IX deals, I could see a down payment of $1k to $1500, but definitely not $3.5k You have to figure shipping for the large part of the audience is going to be another $1k. Whereas a new/loaner from a broker will likely get a car delivered to your driveway without the extra expense. Obviously there are a lot of factors when comparing deals but GLWS.

Thanks for the reminder
There is No shipping.

This deal is targeted at people willing to pick up from my geographical area.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, when you consider this has 34 months left, it really is still very strong, and I can tell you as a broker that it’s very hard to source iX loaner’s that would beat this when all is factored in. I know we’ve seen some one-off deals lately that are very competitive, but they are not consistently replicable.

5 Likes

Hi, can you come down on DAS? If we can do around 1.5k, I’ll take it. I’ll be in NYC next week anyhow. Let me know

I had a question: If I take over this lease, I’ll be getting it in NJ, but I am planning to move to TX in a month or so, how would the tax situation work?

I don’t know how that would work. You should call Texas DMV

1 Like

I have a buddy who may be interested, and can pick up from NY if the DAS is negotiable. Good luck, in any case! :slight_smile:

Should get picked up quickly! Strong deal!

I wonder what LH troll thinks about this and his 1% rule

2 Likes

So… if I was interested in this, what would the process look like? I’m in NJ, so I know there’s no tax on full electrics.

What’s the $3500 down cover?

Never taken over a lease before but I’m strongly considering this for the price point.

It doesn’t cover anything. It’s just the price to take it.

That’s pretty much how the lease transfer market works. Lower payments :arrow_right: cash goes to “seller” and vice versa

Contact the seller. If you folks agree terms, you fill out a credit app with BMWFS. Once approved it’s a simple process

Appreciate the info. I also googled what a process would look like. Sounds relatively simple. :+1:t2:

And from experience, the process took 4 business days start to delivery of car.

Hey, hey, hey, with the most recent data points on 5 series, @leases125 and @ChipDiamond are only guilty of being too generous on their assumption offers :joy::joy::joy:.