2023 BMW i7 xDrive60 Loaner Question

I appreciate the help! I’ve had an S class (previous gen) But this generation I think the 7 series interior is great but S class exterior is great. But at the end of the day I am inside the car not out!

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a mentality that a lot of LH trusted hackers cannot seem to wrap their head around. They think people like you wanting to be in the latest BMW are flushing money down the toilet because there’s something cheaper out there.

2 Likes

Oh wait, you want a i7 xdrive? Call @IAC_Scott ASAP, I’m 99% sure he’s got a loaner as well that’s very discounted. It’s on the East Coast but if the deal works…

The problem is that the BMWs are good value for the price. Which means that the leasing side sucks. Look at the GLS, Q7 , X7. Or the X5, Cayenne, and GLE? The reason why BMW doesn’t have great lease programs is the same reason why Porsche doesn’t, they don’t need to beg for buyers.

1 Like

Keep in mind this vehicle will be 2 model years old soon. It would really need to be a significant discount, especially with the reduced rebates.

1 Like

Agreed, on these S Class and 7 Series 2023 Model Year Close Outs, it makes sense to target adjusted price (cap costs after discounts and rebates but before capitalized fees and other crap) that is about 30% off of MSRP.

Like that deal someone just got on a S500 loaner was ~30% off MSRP (pretty good even with the ceramic). But if the dealer is only discounting 20% off MSRP, that’s not enough to make sense on a luxo-barge 2023 close-out.

A year ago, I leased a 2022 750i xDrive that was a demo/service loaner w less than 3K miles, they knocked $30K off the 118K MSRP. Go for broke and ask for 25K off.

edit: missed OP was in texas, thanks @holeydonut … 144k MSRP is brutal.

Based on what I’ve seen something in this ballpark should be achievable with loyalty and a reasonable dealer: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Change your taxes to Texas-style. And behold how much sadness will befall your calculator.

@IAC knows the feeling.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! That’s really close to my original guess ($1,350) with TX taxes.

1 Like

But then this would be bushackr

5 Likes

The Child D GIF by Disney+

My Chevy Bolt ended up paying off big time with the lemon law shenanigans. Glad my house didn’t burn down in a battery fire.

Anymore talk of TCO, it’s going to be feethackr smh. Like I admire the crazy deals of @HersheySweet and @GOAT but unfortunately I can’t do EV unless it’s stupid cheap.

I’m with you — but I’m also 90% payment shopper and 100% unicorn shopper. Too broke to be a car shopper :nerd_face:. I imagine that’s also why the majority of the forum is shopping Benz EQs instead of BMW i7s. I’ll be very interested in seeing what kind of deal OP signs for on this, though, so I can quietly calculate how many EQs = one i7 :smiley:

1 Like

Hey at least my hate against evs is purely financial lol. (I need to spend like 5k to install a charger, new panel, new service etc)

1 Like

I will update tomorrow for sure! I’m a little worried since last time I worked with this dealer they didn’t budge on price, but I’ve seen a lot of new faces there so maybe things have changed.

The beauty of being related to electricians, my only cost so far was a level 2 charger and paying to charge at home with my current EV.

3 Likes

Still working on getting a good price so far only a paltry 12% off MSRP…

Damn… I feel like 12% off would be what a new 2024 760ix would transact for.

Edit: Lol plz don’t show your dealer a 760ixDrive when you’re going for a i7-60xDrive

I’d do a new one for 12% front end, Just saying.

1 Like