2023 BMW i7 xDrive60 Loaner Question

(Texas) So I have an option to lease a 2023 BMW i7 xDrive60 dealer demo with less than a 1,000 miles. I am going Monday to try and make a deal but I wasn’t sure what a good percent off MSRP would be for a 2023 dealer demo. Any ideas? Original MSRP is about $149k.

Would it also still apply for the BMW offered $9900 and $3000 loyalty credit?

Thank you in advance for any advice!

are you sure it can be leased? I thought it had to have at least 5k miles or be sitting out for 6 months.

i7 Loaners are $5,900 with 5,500 miles or 6 months in service.

I spoke to the salesman through text and I clearly stated I wanted to lease and he said that was no problem. Hopefully he is correct…
The car was built late March of 2023 so they have had it more then 6 months I assume.

Any idea what a good % off MSRP would be?

So $5,900 from BMW, does that include loyalty? I current own a 2022 iX.

The EQS is a much better lease FYI.

1 Like

Yes I am aware, but I am an audio person and the EQS lacks an upgraded audio system and 3 children would love the theater screen in the 7 series LOL

2 Likes

On a much inferior car.

4 Likes

A $149k MSRP 760i xDrive with the TV in the back should also have rear seat footrests.

3 Likes

max doesnt drive cars, he drives payments. WHAT he drives is irrelevant

7 Likes

Which should be the mindset of 90% of people

Black Guy Rap Battle GIF

You think 90% of people should not care about the car they’re in? And that they should only drive whatever is the cheapest hack they can cobble together at the time they’re shopping?

@slipcky , I agree the 760i xDrive is an amazing car. If you have any interest at all to cross-shop for something else, the only vehicle I think that could compare is the S580E in Fort Worth Mercedes. It’s about to hit its first birthday, so it should have a huge discount. And it has the $7,500 EV rebate due to the powertain. But of course, no TV in the back. And no footrests.

https://www.parkplace.com/new/Mercedes-Benz/2023-Mercedes-Benz-S-Class-dallas+fort+worth-5e3336430a0e0a90738226b83f4333fc.htm

1 Like

Correct 101010

I did that and ended up in a fucking Mirai
Lord save me

7 Likes

My guy - the Mirai is your next car. #paidtodrive.

3 Likes

My Mentality: Screw the payments. I gotta drive what I wanna drive. I just want the best deal for the car I want. I did not work 100 hour weeks for 10 years just to push a frontier or an eqs (non amg). Here’s my thing, if you want to really have the lowest TCO, get a bus pass.

4 Likes

Agree with this too, I just want the best deal I can get on a car I want.

3 Likes

I appreciate the help! I’ve had an S class (previous gen) But this generation I think the 7 series interior is great but S class exterior is great. But at the end of the day I am inside the car not out!

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a mentality that a lot of LH trusted hackers cannot seem to wrap their head around. They think people like you wanting to be in the latest BMW are flushing money down the toilet because there’s something cheaper out there.

2 Likes