2023 BMW 540i Loaner - $378+tax, $0 drive-off + $3k MSD

MSRP: $65k
Selling price: $45k (31% off)
Incentives: $4000 (lease cash, new grad, loyalty)
MSD: $3k
Drive-off: $0
Payment: $378+tax
10k/36 for this 12k mile loaner

Shopped around extensively for one and finally found this. Miles are higher than what I would’ve preferred. New shape craze is real though folks. East coast still has a load of inventory for those shopping in those regions. Not able to share dealer.

33 Likes

Incredible. Crushed my deal. Nice work getting that selling price down!!

2 Likes

Funny story is the one you swooped was the one I was targeting! Really wanted the M Sport pkg, but can live without it

1 Like

Haha nice. Let’s coordinate next time. Enjoy the ride! I just put on the JB+ piggy back tune, easy 40bhp gain. The B58 engine is certainly fun.

1 Like

Awesome work.

What did you mean by this ? Not being liked or everyone wants the redesigned ones.

1 Like

What did you mean by this ? Not being liked or everyone wants the redesigned ones.

The latter - at least that’s what I gathered from a few dealers.

Congrats on the new ride!

1 Like

Congrats! Great car and a great deal! Are you under warranty for the duration of the lease?

1 Like

Should be 12k miles plus 30k still under and agewise under 4 yrs as well.

Ahh i got different reviews here in FL but again thats how people had been every 7 series redesign after 2019.

Must be a BMW thing lol

1 Like

Nicely done! Was it one of those “we know what we got” dealers (I mentioned the other day here) that still had a decent selection of 5ers?

I personally can’t find a color combo for the new 5 that I like. New 7s front end make me cringe and shiver uncontrollably.

Can you share the contract ?

Good deal, which color combination and options did you end up with?

I was not looking for the dealer info, I was just wondering if you could share the contract details without dealers info.

What?!? Haha…I love the new front end on them. But funny thing, I didn’t at first but it grew on me the more I saw it.

BMW’s dealer scan tool can 100% tell if boost has been increased even if the jb4 is not present. First thing dealers do when you bring the car in for service is plug it in. I have a feeling they would be pretty pissed if this was done to a leased car. Just the realty now with BMWs…

Why does having a contract matter? Are you going to share that with a dealer and ask them to match?

2 Likes

Well, some dealers will claim 30% is impossible. The problem is that giving them someone else’s contract absolutely will not accomplish anything other then giving them a free data point on competition.