2023 Audi Q7 Premium deal check

Hi all,
Looking to trade in my wife’s Audi Q5 before she goes over on miles.

I have an offer on a 2023 Q7 Premium with convenience pkg.

36 months/12K miles, zero down true sign and drive $989.95.

Good deal or pass?
TIA!

Link to calculator - CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Hard pass.

In general, don’t fall on the sword of a bad lease to avoid paying mileage fees. You’d be spending dollars to save pennies.

2 Likes

Thanks Max.
I am rolling $998 of negative equity. What would be a good number to shoot for on that car if there were no negative equity? 36mo/12K miles, $0 DAS.

Why not just pay any overage mileage fees out of pocket?

You can window shop in the more populated sections of the Marketplace such as CA or NY to see what pricing is like.

In the absence of posts in Share Deals & Tips one would have to conclude the programs are not good and seasoned LHers are staying away.

Not sure if I’ve seen a good Q7 lease in a while. Are you married to it?

Nope. Not at all.
13% off MSRP seemed like a good deal in this climate. Her lease on the Q5 is up in the spring and she will be likely a few thousand miles over. Dealer buying the car and only having ~1K in negative equity is akin to paying the mileage overage.

What exactly are you looking for in a car?

I ended up signing the deal last night.

With all discounts and incentives I ended up getting a $69,185 car for $58,534 (before sales tax and dealer fees). Final no money down, true sign and drive, monthly payment for 36 months / 12K miles is $970 including tax.

Given I was rolling a little negative equity from the Q5 into the deal I am pleased with it.

Leasehackr calculator puts me at $968 without the negative equity.