2023 Audi e-tron: using broker for a purchase?

, , ,

Apologies if this is not allowed here, I’ll delete my post.

I’m looking to finance 2023 Audi e-tron (SUV). I’m open to leasing but I believe MF is quite high on those and financing is currently at 2.99%.

I see a lot of impressive deals shared here with 10%+ of MSRP before incentives. Are those deals strictly for leases? Could I use a broker to find a deal but do financing instead of a lease?

I’m in WA state but open to travel down the coast for a good deal.

Yes you can use a broker to help get a deal when financing as well.

You are correct here that the interest rates are lower for financing, however the vehicle you’re looking at would be at high risk for massive depreciation which may offset any savings from the lower rates

2 Likes

Welcome to LH! All brokers & dealers on here also facilitate purchases. Most likely you’ll have to check with the 2 Audi dealers on here out of CA, and check their threads in the marketplace. Also do quick check to see who else is a West coast based Audi representative. First check in the marketplace for @Samaudibh or @DonnyAudi.

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t do out of California deals but I’ll be happy to structure a deal for you to present to your local
Dealer

11 Likes

That’s true, it looks like e-trons are a terrible value so I may have to look for something else unless I can build a deal. I got quoted 1329 per month for 36/7.5 with 4.5k of out pocket which seems ludicrous. This was for Chronos, I think it may have a lower residual than a P+.

Thank you! There are just a few available in WA state. That’s why I was considering an out of state purchase. Can I just call or email you if I decide to proceed with this?

you sure can

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.