2023 Audi A6 Allroad Finance Info

, ,

I’m looking to buy, or lease, a new A6 Allroad Prestige. I’m here in Southern WA, near Portland, Oregon, and the dealer I’m talking to is suggesting me to order one from the factory due to limited supply (there are none in the area).

Would anyone know of any incentives, financing deals, and lease MF or other information for the 2023 A6 Allroad Prestige? Ideally I’d love to grab one for 10-15% MSRP if that’s possible.

If it helps: I have a credit score close to 820, spotless lease history with VW and Audi, and am currently leasing a 2021 S7 Prestige. Thank you!

You need to get this info from the Edmunds forums, ask in the make and model specific forum. Or become a Super Supporter here.

Search the Marketplace section here for Audi broker listings, this will give you a good baseline of what your best possible discounts can be with any given model.

This doesn’t really help other than it makes you eligible for Tier 1 lease/finance rates (and assures that you probably won’t have an issue getting approved). But it by no means is a guarantee that a dealer will give you base MF or the best discount.

It’s not possible. You’ll pay whatever the dealer asks considering how low supplies are and how difficult it likely is to get a build slot. Out of curiosity, is that number based on any data points or did you randomly come up with it?

1 Like

Find a dealer who will take the Audi North America Club discount, sign up for P-Fed. Hope that costco comes along during your delivery month.

Order an audi exclusive or pts color.

1 Like

An allroad of any type isn’t the car to shop if you’re looking for a great discount. These are extremely limited and are low production models.

1 Like