2023 Acura MDX AWD Tech Pkg. Deal Check

Hello, I’m being offered the following lease option on a 2023 Acura MDX AWD Tech Pkg.

My local dealer here in Central Florida tells me they haven’t done 0 down payment in 8 years.

The dealer wants $3,499.00 down (DAS) I asked, and the $3499 includes first month, acq fee, dealer, tag and plus. Then $699.00 per month for 10k miles for 36 months

When I asked for a breakdown, they sent me the following:

MSRP: 58245.00
Selling price:52758.67
Residual %0.59
Money Factor (APR) 0.00139
Acquisition fee 595
Dealer fees 995.00 TAG IS $400.00 PLUS 199.00

I’m in Seminole county and tax rate is 7%

I tried to plug in all numbers given in the calculator, and I can’t quite match the $699 a month offered. I am reaching out to see if this is a good deal or if I should look else were. Thanks.

Have you checked marketplace? South - FORUM | LEASEHACKR
FL dealers are known to be the worst

we can send MDXs to florida and can assist here so text us at 732-779-2587. even with shipping, we’re far cheaper.

1 Like

They’re saying nobody has done a true sign and drive with them for 8 years?

I don’t see why they would care if someone puts down 50% or zero, as long as the deal is funded.

Good point, and that’s what I am being told. 3,499 DAS and $699 a month is the best they can do

It’s the best they can do FOR YOU, that doesn’t mean it’s the best.

2 Likes

we’re significantly cheaper, even when factoring in shipping…

You can put down whatever amount you want on a lease, at least in my experience. I have done $0 down, but I usually go ahead and put down the 1st months payment because it will be do soon anyway. Your money is better in your pocket than the dealers. Only reasons to put down money are to effectively lower your payment, or you simply are afraid you will blow the money you have in the bank and not be able to meet a payment(s) when due. It must be to the dealers advantage to get large down payments because they push you to do so. Again, I usually roll all the fees and taxes(depends upon how your state collects) into my payment. Structure your deal the way it best suits your needs.

What if someone has a leased BMW X5 trade. Wouldn’t mind swapping out.

Hope that the Acura dealer has a BMW dealer under the same owner, or no go. IE Southshore BMW and SouthShore Acura.

If the Acura dealer is independent (Joe’s Acura), then they can’t take your BMW.

i can buy out your bmw though…

1 Like

Tell me more. In FL.

send me a pm with vin and miles please.

Just sent over.

Just texted you from 941

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.