2022 Used Porsche Macan

I’m in southern California looking to lease a used Porsche. What should I look for in terms of MF and residual rate for a base model 2022 Porsche Macan?

Used leases very rarely make sense and there really isnt a publically available source of rv/mf information on them when they are available.

2 Likes

I’ve been shopping the Macan/Cayenne myself. Your best option would typically be to find a retired demo unit (which would have to be a MY23 now) or just purchase/finance a CPO.

It rarely makes sense to do a lease for a used Porsche. Your finance rates will be/should be much lower.

You can’t lease MY2022 on New Car Programs as of April 1, and the CPO leasing program is hot garbage.

If it’s a specific 2022 you want, you need to buy it, otherwise, look for a 2023 Demo. I have one, but it’s not on the west coast.

2 Likes

Find a 2023 retired loaner. A 2022 will have a 10%-15% lower RV and a higher MF if it isn’t CPO.

The following is what I got from the dealer…

If you lease our 2022 Macan for 39 months, using 10,000 miles per year and with $5,000 total out of pocket, your payment is $843.53+tax per month. We are using Porsche base money factor of .00340 and the residual is 55% and we are using a selling price of $58,881.

$1000/mo+ for a used base model macan sounds horrible

2 Likes

Thats what I thought.

You should be able to get into a brand new MY23 Macan for that monthly. FYI the hefty $1,095(?) acquisition fee is being waived for the 39 month term.

**Im not entirely certain if this is offered by PFS or the dealerships themselves. I honestly haven’t cared enough to look into it.

1 Like

I can literally put you in a new 2023 for less than that.

I also have a demo 2023 that would be less, even with shipping across the country.

3 Likes

You have any blowouts on an S? They seem to be much more rare for demo units. I won’t even embarrass myself asking about a GTS. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Nope, I wish :confused:

Have a used '22 GTS for a nice price tho

I’m sure a MY22 would be a nice price. I think I would prefer one that has seen more depreciation. I’m too cheap. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: