2022 Toyota Corolla

Hello everyone, I’m helping a family member look for a 2022 Corolla LE. I was wondering if anyone recently got a deal when purchasing one?
The dealer told me that they were having there Toyotathon sale

Asking $27,000 not including tax
Sorry I don’t have the dealer paper they didn’t allow me to take a picture

I also went to Honda in Ocala, Florida to check out a 2022 Civic EX and on the sticker it showed $37,000 on the window. Also on the window it show $6995 additional dealer profit I just walked out I didn’t even ask for anyone.

@Jrouleau426 can help you out with a Toyota

Lol 27 for a 23k car?

I walked out but I understand the market is still up I told them I’ll take it for $22K out the door but they try to brainwash my cousin to pay $26K thinking it was a deal we just walked out. And a Camry LE is $31K

This is why a broker is worth their fees, you get fixed price

$22k out the door, means taxes, fees, and DMV included?

I have them at msrp. You’re not getting out the door at 22k.

They’re 22-23 msrp. Need to add doc fee tags and your 6% tax

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

3 Likes

Are we talking about Camrys or Corollas?

1 Like

What percent discount is required to get you to $22k out the door?

1 Like

Don’t walk in until you have a deal negotiated over phone and/or email for an OTD price.

You also need a better understanding of what the OTD price is going to be. Pulling a number out of your behind is not a strategy.

4 Likes

The best they could do was $25K without tax. I understand the market is still up

Before you ever talk numbers with a dealer, you need to work out what the numbers should be based on current market conditions.

1 Like