2022 Tiguan SEL R-Line

Hello,

Can you tell me how these numbers look? I know leases have been off especially for VW but the monthly price seems acceptable to me.

Thanks in advance!

If you finance it 72 month with 0 down will get you the same payment ( or close to it). Also I’ve seen few dealers that do $1000-1500 off msrp. Also try to find a dealer that doesn’t do any mark ups on msrp like their bs protection/polish charge. Too bad they don’t sell the Tiguan R in the US. The r-line has no power.

1 Like

APR Stage 2 chip has entered the chat

You know it! Was the First thing I looked at when My wife told me she loved her old one and wanted the sel ‘22. I know everybody says the chip is a safe upgrade but I think I’m gonna wait till warranty expires

Really doesn’t make much sense to spend ~$20,000 to lease a CUV in this segment.

I went Stage 1 only 2 days into my leased Passat R Line back in 2016.

3yrs/36k miles and not 1 issue. Even returned the lease with the flash on for the next guy .

Best $650 spent on any VAG vehicle .

It’s not the apr that worries me. I’m more concerned with something else breaking down in the car and you know who will VW blame. And stop being good influence!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.