2022 Tesla Model Y used price

MYP has a pretty narrow buyer base. If you want something quick, the M3P is your best bet. If you need more space, want something quicker, and don’t mind losing some range, but can’t afford a Model X, then the MYP is right for you. Also, I’d be suspicious of the battery condition; it’s probably seen a lot of superchargers which is not great for the battery

75% supercharger use in the past year . So yes lots of supercharging.

261 miles on full charge so lost about 14% from
which I think is not terrible.

Autolender is offering the quote I wrote. Car buyer USA is at $49k with that year and miles.

Is it a clean title? No accident? Because Car Buyer USA will take 10% off the quote when they see that.

That’s pretty bad.

1 Like

Just offer him wholesale/trade in value . If he’s desperate to move it, he’ll sell it.

I wouldn’t go crazy over a car that had 27k miles on alittle over a year .

Clean title, clean carfax.

One owner. Personal use only. (On carfax)

They willing to sell for $48k.

Has 25k miles. They owned it since November 2021, so 25k miles in 14months.

Wouldn’t that describe the majority of 2022 Model Y on the market?

It’s not like you found a Duisenberg in a barn or anything.

No reason to fixate on this one.

How much are sellers without FSD asking?

Good price this month. Bad price next month.

Would either buy a 21 or a 23. 22’s are value dogs.

I think what we have here and what we frequently see posters is they find a car they like, and then find reasons to justify how the deal is not bad. OP, It seems like not a terrible deal but not a great one either so either buy it or don’t the pros and cons are listed.

If this is a NJ deal and you are a NJ res then grab it for $48k. Even if you snagged a 2023 in Dec. with the $7500 off it would cost you over $60k to hop in to a new one.

Why are 22s value dogs?

Then literally every EV is tax exempt, not just this one.

Again no reason to fixate on this one … or any Tesla with FSD for that matter.

1 Like

The MMR gap between a 22 MYLR ($54K) and a 21 MYLR ($46K) is much bigger then the gap from a 21 to a 20 ($44K). If you are buying used, seems to make more sense to skip that big depreciation hit.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your input.

The seller ended up selling it for $56k while I was thinking about it :open_mouth:

1 Like

Valuing a product which actively to tries to kill you for 12 thousand dollars will never not be hilarious to me

2 Likes

Lol. The price increased to 15k a few months ago

1 Like

Is MMR on a Model Y LR still $54?

I think you got saved. Tesla just lowered the prices on all their vehicles,

2023 New Y LR = $52,990
2023 New Y P = $56,990

I feel bad for all the folks that bought in December. Their cars just deprecated a lot in 1 month.

6 Likes

DM to re-open if needed.