2022 Tesla Model S Plaid lease transfer $1599/mo after $6800 CASH incentive

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 Tesla Model S Plaid in White with Black interior/Carbon Fiber trim/21 Arachnid wheels.

Monthly payment (includes tax): $1898/mo
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided, includes tax): $1,599/mo

Current mileage: 8,300
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 944
Maturity date: 6/5/2025

Incentive for new lessee (if any): $6,877

Financial institution: Tesla Financial
Transfer fee: Paid by myself
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car is in 100% brand new condition, detailed once a week and garage kept. No smoking, pets, scratches, dings.

Increasing incentive to $6,877 if someone can take the car this month to make payments an even $1,599/mo, and that includes tax! If you are not local happy to consider covering shipping charge if we can get it done in June. I have a Model X being delivered in July because we need a bigger car.

There are 23 months left on the lease.

If you were to lease a Plaid today on a 24 month lease you would be paying around $2300/mo even with the discount on Plaid inventory.

Please reach out with any questions, thanks for looking!

Photos:

3 Likes

Anyone seen @Phantomcypher he loves when the OP is handing out incentives

11 Likes

Nice car. I would be surprised if any hackers jump on this.

I am yet to see anyone try to lease a model S at that price.

5 Likes

Have you tried getting a quote at carmax yet?

1 Like

Can’t buyout any leased MS/MX after 4/15/22.

3 Likes

Correct, they won’t let you buy the car so only way is to transfer the Tesla lease to another interested party.

It’s competitive with what is being offered by Tesla themselves after the incentive.

GLWT.

5 Likes

Thanks man!

I increased the incentive to $6,877 cash making effective all-in monthly payment $1,599/mo for 23 months on this gorgeous Plaid!

Sir if you give me 6.8 million dollars I will happily take this car off your hands ( 6877k in title )

6 Likes

IMG_0306

4 Likes

:rofl: updated thank you!

1 Like

Bjacksons, I’m interested in this vehicle. Let’s talk.

1 Like

Adding in free shipping anywhere in the country if we can get a transfer started this month!

It’s a nice car and I think it’s a great deal for a nice fast car!

Bummer Tesla won’t let u buy anymore end of lease

1 Like

Yeah I dunno why they decided to stop the model s and X buyout. 3 and y I get it- robotaxi and all but what’s the point with the rest?

Not a bad deal! I leased a demo Plaid when they were whoring them out a few months ago and my payments with the higher VA taxes come out to a little less, but it had some miles on it.

How is the thread on the rear wheels? Plaids are known to destroys the inside of the 21s

Thanks! Car is in amazing condition and I took a photo attached here, I think tread condition is great? Don’t really drive aggressively in it honestly!

Yo @Phantomcypher how much more for you to take it?

1 Like

$600 a month off More

3 Likes