Current mileage: 13500
Maturity mileage: 32,487
Effective miles per month: 825
Maturity date: 02/2025
Cash due : 3500
Financial institution: Toyota Financial Services
Transfer fee: 200 (to be confirmed)
**Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes **

Looking to get out of my lease ASAP. This is my personal truck and I never used it for contracting, hauling big loads, or towing. I work from home mainly. No issues with the truck, just looking to get something different. Only thing is there’s a scuff on the rear passenger fender cover, which is a cheap fix. Other than that it’s like new.

$3,500 down and $410.31 per month to take over my lease.
Buyer will pay application fee of approximately $200 to Toyota Financial Services. Must have good credit.
Down payment will be collected upon signing of lease documents (after approval).

Lease maturity is 02/25.
Approximately 24 months left for next owner.
Total miles allowed is 32,487.
$0.15 per extra mile.
Currently at 13k miles and change. Miles will go up as this is my primary car but I will try my best not to drive it if transferee is approved and down payment is collected.

Here is a list of features. I’m sure I am missing some.

Clean Carfax and no accidents.
Comes with Toyota Care maintenance included.
Legendary V6 with automatic transmission. This truck is bulletproof.
Apple Carplay/Android Auto with touchscreen center.
Toyota Sense 2.0 (lane keep warning, front collision warning, automatic braking)
Adaptive cruise control.
Soft open tailgate.
Bed well storage compartment.
ETC power feature.
4wd hi/lo knob switch.
Receiver hitch already installed.
Steering wheel controls.
Outside temp gauge.
Multiple USB outlets.
Floor mat package.
Storage behind and under rear seats.
Soft folding bed cover is included.
Black accents.
Tinted windows all around.
Black wheels (stock).
Tires have great grip on them still.

Sorry, but this is a terrible deal. Anyone can get a brand new one for less through @Jrouleau426.

7 Likes

You’re asking $606pm effective when these have been advertised for $384pm a week ago.

Take whatever carmax et al will give you and take the L before the 2024s are announced.

8 Likes

Respectfully - not happening. Take the loss on the negative equity before the refresh as others have said.

7 Likes

Also…if I’m approved and paid the down payment I’d expect you not to drive it anymore, since it’s not your truck at that point

8 Likes

Yikes! $600 a month for this one or you can grab a new one from one of the brokers on the forum at mid-$300 with $2000 at signing. I think the OP has a decent shot at getting it gone for asking only transfer fee on SAL.

Then what did you get a truck for?

1 Like

Shop this truck around. Give me the VIN offered me good money for a 2023 4runner. Drop off done across from Metlife stadium, equity check if applicable given on the spot.

1 Like