2022 SL63 AMG corporate demo

lol confused it with the Porsche guy here

If you want to impress the ladies, get a Sienna XSE at MSRP. The S is for Sport.

2 Likes

Moved from Toyota to Audi to be a F&I Manager. Done with Toyotas for now

4 Likes

15% off 2023 Audi sq7 before incentives with base mf

The dealership is based on one price and does not negotiate. haha

What about a A7 H-tron?

@drdvrgs ready to pounce

RIP Derek’s Toyota Career. Jan 2024 - Jan 2024.

So now you’re going to be slinging extended warranties, wheel protection, and Gap Insurance?

We’ll need you to tell us what is Audi’s policy on Gap waivers in leases, how they handle one-pays that get totalled out, what happens to capital cost reductions and positive equity during a total loss, and whether MSD can be used to offset negative equity in the event a leased vehicle is declared a total loss.

I was there for 4 days, chill.

Audi has GAP on their leases, positive equity will come back to the lessee and MSDs is returned to the lessee. The End.

1 Like

Is the SQ7 the best 3 row suv?

It’s comfortable. I will just leave it at that.

The determined the SQ7 is the best even if it wasn’t being tested lolol. For entertainment purposes of course.

1 Like

Don’t tell @li8625

Is that a blanket statement with Audi Financial Services leases? Should I be looking for it specifically in the lease agreement?

repeat after me.

Ok mr customer how do you want to pay your taxes

Definitely look for it in the lease agreement. That was what I was told with F&I meeting.

There’s plenty of reports that Audi (and their VW overlords) don’t return any positive equity to lessees after a total loss.

I don’t repeat

Yeah, I thought Audi and MB were in the “they keep all the positive equity” camp. But BMW seems to pass the positive equity back to the lessee if the insurance payout exceeds the buyout amount (at least that’s what they told me).

https://www.reddit.com/r/Audi/comments/x0a226/totaled_anyone_know_if_i_can_get_any_of_the/

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.