2022 Q4 E-trons- available to be hacked yet?

, , ,

Any experts for Q4 E-trons. What do we think about preorders and numbers on those. Current lease finishing in 3 months, so making plans given the craziness of the market

Sticker’s quicker.

9 Likes

Ok, so maybe a naive question. But what do you mean by that.

If you don’t dicker on the sticker, it’ll be quicker

5 Likes

so any hackers out here, that can make a deal for the Q4 etron, and what timelines are they anticipating
appreciate your input
Currently have a 2019 Stelvio due in 2 months

It’s the latest and greatest, I don’t think a discount is going to really be in the cards until the shiny wears off…

1 Like

I understand and the joker above made it very clear with his wise guy comment. But would you have the no.s for it for the calculator so we know is it worth the wait or just go with some other option

What are these numbers you keep asking for? Did you get MF and RV from Edmunds or not?

4 Likes

Fill out the calculator with selling price set to msrp

2 Likes

Crazy how many people come here (some even saying they have read/studied) and want all the work/calcs/deals done for them…I mean it literally takes a couple minutes to go to Edmunds and get the MF/RV and then plug into calc along with MSRP of build to see what payment is. There are very few lease deals out there…MSRP and base MF is pretty much best available now…and those are difficult to get!

6 Likes

In a buyers market, new Audi models or refreshes always lease horribly for the first 6-8 months. In this market, you will likely not even find MSRP deals for the same time period. If you are 2 months out on your current lease, I would move on to something else.

1 Like

Available to hack? They are not even available period.

Audi is slow rolling the Q4 launch for US market.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few Q4s in person here in Germany.

Gotta say, not impressed.

2 Likes

If you’re happy with an MSRP deal at best, with no markup or mandatory add on packages, these babies will be ripe for the taking. Discounts are minimal at best on cars that haven’t been refreshed in years right now let alone a brand new model.

You’re wasting your time if you expect killer deals on these right out of the gate.

1 Like

Thanks for the helpful replies (well some of them)

its not crazy to ask a question-- this is a marketplace and if you cannot help, you should refrain from replying and keep your morose opinion to right where it belongs
There are many helpful people in this forum with good organizational skills (like nyclife, aronchi etc…) who have and will continue to get business because they are willing to do the work
And for your kind information if you cared to look before typing, edmunds doesnt have E4 rates, and i guess you dont either

2 Likes