2022 Porsche Taycan RWD - $107k MSRP - $2060/month $2600 DAS

I don’t think it will anytime soon on a Targa. 991s held their value pretty well (even before 2021) and there isn’t an influx of 992 builds to offset it.

For reference, I ordered a base Taycan, Gentian Blue, Mission E wheels, PCCB, Sport Sound and Adaptive Cruise. Ordered back in Sept 2021 and took delivery April 2022.

MSRP was 95K. Rolled over equity from my 2020 MBZ GLE (sold directly back to MB dealer). Total out of pocket was 12.5k. Lease on 10k/36 is $1296 including tax. I’m in California.

The car looks gorgeous and most can’t believe this less than 100k.

6 Likes

This x100. Getting away with something doesn’t mean it is appropriate or that one would get away with it if audited.

Lots of shenanigans with this heavy work vehicle crap that likely wouldn’t stand up to scrutiny.

1 Like

Crook Country sales tax is 10.25% + ERT tax. For my registration, its approx 11.25%.

If it is registered in Chicago, then an additional 8% use tax on the payments.

Porsche has the MRM on the base taycan set to $102,800…which doesnt help either.

Gorgeous car!

Do you recall the equity amount from your GLE?

I started my search looking for a Taycan GTS/4S, contacting dealers locally to nationwide. Either they had a steep markup $10k+ or they did not have any in stock/allocations for all of 2022-2023…which is why I resorted to the base, until I can find a GTS at MSRP.

Nearly 10k. I missed its peak of 14k by a month.

most dealers I called if you order its MSRP, take one off the lot and it’s what ever someone is willing to pay

Finding a car on the lot, which is the right color/spec’s is tough. I found another dealership with an allocation, and delivery for 2022, selling at MSRP. Leaning towards this instead of “settling” on a car on the lot.

same boat, I want only white/black or guards red/black, Plus i only want a few options prem package, sport chrono and rear wheel steer

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.