2022 Porsche Macan, $569/mo effective, one pay, 70k msrp

, , , , ,

haha yes, I wrote down the stock number in the e-mail contact lol.

You’re ~ 7k from OP. Where do we even begin?

2 Likes

you spelled “VW Tiguan” wrong.

11 Likes

I have a feeling that it’s going to be impossible to get close to this unless you have a good prior relationship with a dealer, or they see you as a long term customer. From my current experience shopping for a Porsche, most if not all dealers aren’t too interested in one off customers

I had no prior relationship with dealer fyi, which is why I posted it

5 Likes

I once called it “a Tiguan in Couture” here and was basically swatted and told to ride my bike home.

Edit:

8 Likes

And it’s one of the slower ones in it’s class and price point.

Calm down, leave half the country for other people. You guys are making this difficult on me.

3 Likes

I don’t believe you I think you just don’t want anyone else to call around. :joy:

I called one dealer and after that convo I realized replication of this deal is not worth my patience. They did the same and basically said my resources are lacking. I can’t wait for these sales guys to see what a recession looks like, they’re clearly all spoiled/new.

11 Likes

They love when you tell them the input data to use

3 Likes

discount is less than 17%, you’ve got a mileage adjustment of 2.8k… and yes, the MF is off.

1 Like

This is not an easily replicable deal. 20% off was hard to get pre-COVID on a loaner. I remember we were 12%-15% off on most of our loaners then. So to go beyond that when inventory is still scarce will require patience and a ton of luck.

Reminds of the guy who quoted me $1,400 /month on a SQ5 and really wanted to show me what car I can afford to get.

3 Likes

There may be some truth to the first part of your statement :smile:

1 Like

Quick question,

is the mileage penalty for vehicles over 10k miles only on the miles exceeding 10k or total mileage?

Oh I get it. It was their tone, as they were adamant at 8% off. I asked for 13 just to see and that’s when they were very condescending. You’re in sales. You can just give them the soft no, aka we’ll call you if we can do better.

1 Like

exceeding 10k.

1 Like

Got quoted a 10.5k one pay yesterday. I called back today and spoke to someone else who claimed the one pay was off because the RV is supposed to be 69% so one pay jumped up to 17k

1 Like

You spelled “soft landing” wrong.

4 Likes

We have a close deal! Few cars available.

8 Likes