2022 Porsche Macan - 5 Months / One Pay - ~$770/Month + Tax, Starts 8/1/23

Last I checked it was over 1200/mo even with 30k in incentives for the 55 :frowning:

Hey! How much is the buy out on it after the lease would be done?

RV is 55,750

1 Like

You’re the only one who actually got to 5XX.

Hi there, is this deal still available?

It is. Will update the post once it’s no longer available.

1 Like

Awesome, I sent a private DM

1 Like

Just sent a DM too!

1 Like

Transfer pending to a fellow LH. Mods please lock thread, thank you.

4 Likes

Opened back up - per PFS transfer is possible as long as app is in before August 13th.

Previous buyer didn’t qualify?

1 Like

Just timing issues with PFS moving very slowly

I’ll take it for $4k

1 Like

Where are you based? Send me a pm and we can talk

1 Like

Transfer on hold until PFS gets a new title. Dealer issued it in my name instead of PFS, and PFS won’t allow a transfer until they have an updated title. They said it will take up to 30 days to solve, and have provided an exception to allow for a lease transfer inside the last 6 months. I will update the post and details once its available to start the transfer process.

1 Like

Available for transfer finally PFS sorted out the docs. $3850 one pay for 5 months, 2000+ miles per month.

Who pays the app/transfer fees?
1000$

Transferee i.e. the person putting in the credit / lease application and receiving the car.

Wouldn’t the $1,000 in fees make the effective $970-$1,212.50/month? (depending on if 4 or 5 months are left by the time PFS completes transfer).

4 Likes

effective (in the listing) is based on cash due and monthly payments (if any), and duration. Similar to other LH posts for transfers or new cars.

If you want a cheap car this isn’t for you. If you want a good deal on a well optioned porsche macan, for a short time period and with lots of miles, this fits the bill. Plenty of interest at 6 months for $770 a month, this is effectively the same with more miles and less time.