2022 Nissan Frontier S Crew Cab 4x4 18/15k Lease Offer - $1465 DAS, $216 Monthly (Northern IL)

Hi All,

Want to share a potential deal on a 2022 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4x4 lease. I currently drive a relative’s 2012 Toyota Corolla after having recently sold my 2018 Lexus IS300 for some equity. My goal is to lease a JGC 4xe when they come out, but figured the Nissan would be a good short-term option until then (and it would allow me to return the relative’s car back to them).

However, being an impatient idiot, I didn’t run this plan by the wife, who is not overly thrilled about the thought of driving a pickup truck. I already reached out to the dealer and agreed to come in tonight at 6:30pm local time to sign for the truck - 18 month/15k term, $1465 DAS, and $216 monthly payment (this was the dealer’s offer). The car MSRP is $34,875 (no discounts made available) - it’s a dark gray S-trim crew cab with the tech package. Given the wife’s tepid disposition towards the vehicle, I’m guessing the chance of us signing is very low; that being said, I figured I’d post this deal in case someone in the area is interested (I would imagine the dealership doesn’t care who they lease the truck to as long as everything checks out) - we can meet at the dealership, and if my family doesn’t sign for the truck, this person might. DM me for the details if interested.

Thank you,
Renaughty93 (aka “ask the wife beforehand next time”)

5 Likes

Just a quick update - we ended up not getting the truck due to the before-mentioned wife (deep sigh). In any case, the dealer has 2 of these Frontiers (same config except for exterior color) in stock and seemed willing to move them without any shenanigans. If you are interested in the dealer/salesperson I worked with, please DM me.

1 Like

She should have driven it…it inspires confidence pretty quickly.

Damn… if only I could find a dealer near me that doesn’t hike up their MF… Cant find a deal in MD…

We have an 11-month baby, and my wife still rides in the second row with the little one. After sitting on the back bench, she said longer rides would not be comfortable due to the back seat not reclining (it was way too upright). She didn’t want to drive it after that. I drove it last night with my dad and loved the way it handled.

1 Like

Frontier deal here in Lafayette, IN they have 4 in stock today. DeFouw Nissan

https://www.defouwnissan.com/promotions/new/index.htm

2022-01-29 (2)

Can you deliver to california?

I am not with dealership. Just an interested lease hacker. I see the link I posted has the deal removed. Not sure if they sold them all or what is up.

Give them a call 8888929640

Found this one in Indy Hubler Nissan this is for an SV.

1 Like

SoCal here, got the same truck with all three packages included; but I think they ripped me off: $4200 DAS, $285/mo 18/10k

Yeah… they sure did. That’s almost double what this guy is paying. Why did you sign that?

1 Like

SoCal “dealer markup” is at premium here due to demand. It beat paying $1k/mo for a my hertz basic rental lol.

2 Likes