2022 Nissan Frontier S 18month 10k lease $195 a month 195 DAS

The trouble is, it’s one specific trim that is offering such a hack and it appears to be limited in stock.

I’m going to pull the frontier programs in general for all trims and post all the soft spots in a new thread for those interested in one to try to spread the love a little.

6 Likes

Dealerships make more in the F&I office than on the vehicle itself. VIN etching and doc fee are small things. They get paid by the lender on that fat interest/MF. Also, and I can only speak to this from some other industries and assume it applies here, too, accountants love to pad the numbers. I used to work at an agency that would overbill clients at year end only to refund them at the end of the first quarter. Made EOY numbers look better and they’d have a full year to recover from the refunds.

1 Like

I’ll play broker tomorrow and see if I can get a group buy. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Going to shoot for $1,000 off MSRP, $394 doc fee, buyrate MF.

edit
Not actually trying to broker. But will see what they say.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Ask him if we can custom order Nissan Frontier S Crew Cabs 4x4? :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Guide to Frontier Shopping

5 Likes

Got a quote today offering .00227 MF, 99% residual on an at MSRP 34,975$ S trim 4x4 10k, 18mo. $650 acquisition fee, $449 dealer/doc fees. They are giving me these numbers, which aren’t consistent with what I am getting on the calculator: 222$ with 1000 down for fees.

I edited my original post but in case it gets missed for those who sort by new…if you are in the Kansas City local area, dealer said they can come close to replicating (might be on in transit vehicles though). PM me only if you are in the KC area and I’ll share the sales manager and dealer info. (I get nothing for this, only sharing to spread the love of terrible small trucks for absurd payments)

6 Likes

Thanks @Jon. Glad you gave it a once over and I didn’t just dive heads first into a lease :slight_smile:

Looking for opinions.

Currently driving my $89/month Tacoma lease which ends in April. Have about $4,500 in equity if I sell after taxes etc. Buying the truck would be roughly $475/month over 72 months at 3% interest if I keep it ($28,660). Should I just buy and keep my truck until the market is better? Should I flip the Tacoma and get this Nissan (don’t care which I drive, personally) for let’s say ~$250/month for 18 months and hopefully by then I’ll be able to get a decent deal on another lease? Essentially driving for free for 18 months. I could also extend the Tacoma for 6 more months at $89/month, but buyout remains the same.

Thoughts?

1 Like

I would extend for 6 months and carefully monitor the market.

Is it from TFS?

I am in the same boat… trying to figure out…

Are you sure about the buy out remaining same?

P.S. - at $89/month it is a no brainer to extend

3 Likes

It’s through US Bank. Yes, I called to double check, but honestly it’s only $534 worth of payments and the interest on the loan at 3% would be ~$450 over the same period.

As per mastergm, extending is probably best bet at this point.

My QX60 has almost the same buyout, but I’m paying $300/month so buying it out is probably a better option since that’s $1,800 worth of payments essentially going to nothing.

1 Like

If yours is through TFS extensions will lower the RV / Buyout figure.

1 Like

Yeah mine is through TFS…so just waiting for when to ask for extension…got 4 months left…

IIRC correctly I did it about 30 days before. They send the docs via TFS portal, you sign and mail back.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!!

if you want help, provide your calculator.

I had reached out to them prior to you posting this, but got off a call with them today. Man, what a bunch of jerks. No second thought about gouging customers due to the shortage. Just matter of fact about it. Giving Kenosha a bad name. Love the outlets and the Jelly Belly factory (or warehouse rather).

1 Like

Currently at the Sterling, VA Nissan dealer that has 10 in stock, trying to work a similar deal out.

No deal, says I’d need to throw a few grand down to get 200/mo

1 Like